Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 50

After so long only decided to complete the last post about my story in Taiwan... Is already 6 months... The fact is, I got Nick's postcard this afternoon, and I really miss him a lot recently~ *Boa said Ah zai reserving some of  his UK frens for me XP* So, this just remind me I was spending my very last day in Taiwan with him.. So, my last post on Taiwan journey, dedicated to Nicholas Leung =)


Date:08/08/12
Venue: HshinChu city

I remembered, the last day, I walked around Hsinchu town area with Nick.. To be more exact, shopping with him?  Walked into few Nike/Adidas and Puma shop to get a hoodies, and ya, finally I got my blue Nike hoodies with 40% discount..

Still remember, the kids that cried a lot while we waiting for the bus back to the trainee house.. His mum dragged him into the bus... =) 
Nick brought me to his fav restaurant and we had our lunch there.. Huge portion, and I couldn't finish it.. Anyway, he treated me this set lunch as farewell..

Meeting up with Nav and Vagiz.. Nav just came back from Hua Lian and Vagiz came back from his scooter+around Taiwan trip.. 4 of us went to  a teppanyaki restaurant nearby, to have the farewell dinner.. Is like my whole journey that always stick with 4 of them,*included Wynlim*, and now going to say goodbye to them soon.. I feel sick, and I didn't order anything from the restaurant.. After the dinner with them, we back to trainee house, and Jerry& Iris were here.. They came to trainee house just to say goodbye to me.. and Those just got back from farm, Jess, Angela,Boa, Agnes and Vera..

My flight is at 11.35pm, where Howard, gonna accompany me all the way to airport.. Hugged everyone of them tightly and had snap shot together.. *pictures, that without Wynlim, seem lack of the important one* Is time to leave, and Nick helped me to drag the luggage, to the street outside of the trainee house where I'm gonna to take the shuttle bus to THSR station and then to the Taoyuan airport.. My last hug to him, Thanks Nick  =')

The whole journey to airport,thought will be boring, however, Howard did talk alot compared to usual.. surprisingly.. He is kinda quiet person... Manager Howard, thanks for sending me to the airport.. CTLC always the caring one as usual..  I texted everyone using the Taiwan number, for last goodbye, switched off the phone, walked into the awaiting area and got into the plane.. Landed on Malaysia about 4am..












*******officially ended.. my 50days in Taiwan... ********

Just 4 hours distance, separated the friends that I met in this 50 days, kinda sad to say goodbye...
I miss you guys a lot, really.. =')


words on the wall..

The last date with the son
Mini doughnuts
and my last mixed pearl bubble milk tea

The very last shot with them
Jerry
Iris
and photo without Wynlim...
with those back from farm..




and with my manager.. Howard

No comments: