Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 30

Date:18/07/12
Venue:绿岛Green Island, 台东Taidung

The last day in Green Island..  wake up at 7.30am...
Nav and Vagiz went to the hot spring early i  the morning.. Unexpected Vagiz is the one who waking up Nav and Nick.. LOL.. anyway, 5 of us going to visit the places that we haven't visited yet...
Vagiz and Nav wanna hike on the Niu Tou mountain but 3 of us feel that kinda insane since the weather is VERY HOT..
so, we went to museum, where is the air conditioner place... LOL
The museum basically is the jail.. so, we can see the overview of how the jail looks like... and the information on white terror..
 the mum and the son visiting the wife in the jail..
The diaries of the prisoners
clothing of the prisoners
the room only with a small toilet bowl..
the small opening at the bottom is to put the food
activities normally the prisoners do in the room
shoe with the title:"Where to go, to go where.."
After the visit, again we go to the shop yesterday where we had our icecream.... I ordered apple+watermelon juice.. and it tasted not really good...
Nothing much after the juice, we basically just back to NanLiao street and walk around and buying some souvenirs.. I really wish I could buy the necklace and the hermit crabbie..
If people can buy me this as bday gift =)
I guess I will buy a hermit crab as pet SOON
Postcard--- with the reason why should we send postcard to our friends..
ChunHow's reason... =)
a small little classroom decorated with postcards in the shops..
Just to makes u feel like back to the primary school life again
with the blackboard, wood chairs and tables and notice board..
plus, vandalism on the table using liquid paper XP

after visiting, the last round to go around the island with scooter.. I am worry on the fuel, but thank goodness, it is enough.. =) I am having the sweet time riding slowly and stop at certain stops to snap the last shot on the island... 


The last round takes about 1hr++ and we reached the hotel about at 3.10pm.. our ferry is at 4.30pm... So, the guys went for another round again..
Talked to Slim, and found out he is same age with me.. hmm..
*thinking he 20 yrs old already to taiwan and do some small business.. but that time, I am just started to enter Uni...
Goodbye green island.. The ferry delayed for 15 min.. was worry on are we gonna make it for the hot air balloon festival.. Texting Hoipeng to confirm with her later...
And 5.30pm reach the port, I am so so depressed we are unable to make it for the festival*cant meet Hoipeng as well.. I am so frustrated with the information counter as well.. He can;t give me the information that I want.. He couldn't answer me.. WTH, end up I have to refer the schedule board*luckily Jason taught me how to read it during HuaLian trip, and I found out there is a train direct to HsinChu... but due to is summer break now, we have to change the seats at certain stops *we couldn't get the fixed seats throughout 8hrs journey...
Since we have another 2hrs free time before the departure, Nick suggested us to go to the TaiDong night market to spend the free time.. at least look around the city... We manage to catch the last bus to the city...
The TaiDong night market is huge, and each and every food I wish I could try it.. But my stomach still full and I am dieting, so I just watch people eating .. LOL


The squid/calamari filled with the potato+seafood, it tasted very nice... Tried on the one bought by Vagiz..


Got my spec fixed in one of the shop... the pet doggie is soooo CUTEEEEE.. 
ahhh.. just feel like pinching the doggie...
we had some difficulties on getting a cab back to the train station.. But we still manage get one on the busy road...
Throughout the whole journey back, we deathly sleep because of the tiredness for traveling around for a week NON_STOP... *ignoring the part where Wynlim was so blur wakes me and Nick up, because she thought we're in HuaLian stops-but the truth is we still have around 45 min to the stops.. XP

p/s: I should make a proper plan on this trip.. LOL.. I can do better plan.. T^T HOT AIR BALLOON.. If I say I will rather stay a night to watch the hotair balloon, am i insane??

No comments: