Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 39

Date:28/07/12
Venue: 香山,Hsinchu cityPLUR
Well, I was wondering what to do with my lovely princess Wynlim for the 2 days off.. This is the days that I still can see her… Sounded sad…
We went to Hsinchu city for just walking around.. Planning wanna exchange money but the bank is not open since is weekend..  Nick and Vagiz joined us as usual =) but Vagiz accidentally knocked my lips with his elbow when I tried to scare him from behind.. *of coz it bleed ==
After my lunch- the Fried Chicken Steak and bubble tea *oh well we met Thiago outside the MacD.. we decided to go to Big City since I rmb there is a money exchanger in the mall…  and I am rite, the information counter of Big City provided the service of money exchange but they are not accepting MYR… I have to withdraw my money out from ATM*haiz RM12 service charge again..
We watched and the ticket is very expansive compared to Malaysia although they already discount for student.. NT$270… and when you buy the ticket from the counter, they can’t show you the seat which one is available, they will just TELL you… Is so hard to decide and this kind of system actually will makes the whole service and process slow.. other customers might have to wait for a LONG queue..
Nick and Vagiz have to go to pick our Mexican frenz that wished to visit the farm tomoro after the movie..  Thiago went back home after that.. Wynlim and I have some personal shopping time in the city… We actually focus on bookstore because I need to buy  ThankYou card for the people that I know… 
Around 7pm we went back to church to get ready for the party tonight… My personal hairstylist done my makeup and hair for me..*this is the last makeup she could made on me =(.. anyway.. I LIKE THE MAKE UP THAT SHE DONE ON ME…It is super natural.. I like it so much.. well, the curly hair, making me more feminine and with the dress, I am just so difference.. I like the style.. =)
Party is in PLUR and entrance is free for foreigners.. 11 of us(Thiago,Marcus, Me, Wynlim, Nick, Chau, Nav, Vagiz, Boa, Angela, Rovirosa) enjoying the pre-drinking and the time in PLUR.. The night I will just credited to the chemistry on Marcus and Chau…
4 of us din went back to Trainee house but back to church at 6.30am… Wynlim got nosebleed *sob sob* and Nav is totally drunk after she fall asleep while waiting for the train back to church.. 
p/s:  I can see he tried his best .. Hwaiting… feel like hugging him when he seem so depress..  *I will pray for both of you…
I am not that confident and I don’t think I can do that… so.. I will just maintain it.. Thank you for try to convince me to do it for YOLO, ah Zai .. =)

No comments: