Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 38

Date:27/07/12
Venue:后龙HouLong

Breakfast with Ms Chu this morning.. I had my pork egg burger with soya milk..
The boys played basketball this morning(8am-10am), when i reached the centres, no wonder they are with wet hair..
Got to know ChengWei  got chicken pox last night.. he seem ok before I left last night...The pox just appear so sudden.. he is quarantine in 北苗which is in the centres for the teenage girls now...
The morning turned up a bit boring.. but they taught me a new mahjung game using the chinese chess..
Surprisingly 程维know how to play piano and drum.. saw him playing in the hall before lunch..
HaoYan as well.. JiaHong practicing his piano too..
Anyway the boys going to swimming pool this afternoon..I went with them as well but sitting aside the pool, took photos when they are swimming...ZhiHao and ChengEn are so adorable... YuSheng considering to pull me into the water.. LOL.. After the swimming, the teachers brought them to a shop nearby to eat shaved ice..*some of them even argue wanna to eat stinky toufu instead of ice..
finally come to an agreement to eat ice.. 8 bowl sharing within the kids and the teachers.. I sat in between XuGuan and YuHao.. ahhh~~ XuGuan sharing his shaved ice with me without any hesitation  =) *touching..
The teachers bought me 馅饼 as well.. *a little bit spicy but is very big portion again..
The swimming in the noon makes everyone tired.. I even fall asleep for 10 min before the praying at 5.20pm.. YuHao even still like in the dream*not fully wake up.. LOL..
I can see everyone gather in the centres(The teenagers, elder boys, elder girls) because of the farewell party at 7pm...
Farewell party starts at 7pm and we have a karaoke section in the hall.. 4 of us sang the old English song as opening*which I don't know the song.. hahah, just let 3 of them to sing~ and JiaHong sang 那些年for us, even Ms Peng dedicated 再见 for us ... T^T awwww  I am really really touch.. when RuiHua hold my hands,“谢谢你们来台湾,我不会说英语只会Thank you,请你一定要和她们说,真的很开心可以认识到你们,要再回来".  Zhi Hao asked me to promise him back to Taiwan again... GeFu asked us to be stay healthy and stay well... *my boys just don't wanna say goodbye to me first because they said they will be seeing me next week.. How hard to control my tears when everyone started to hug you and say good bye...
"豆油,不要哭。。" 
Conclusion 3 of us cried except Chau... LOL I just can't control my emotion after get into the car... LOL
Although the night is not my farewell party, but I know is gonna my turn soon....
I am gonna miss this country and the children very very much

p/s:Thanks to Ms Chu for organize this party..  I appreciate it.. Ms Chu is such an angel.....

No comments: