Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 11

Taiwan Day 11

Date:30/06/12 
Venue: in a Primary school near the trainee house(will update the name) 
woke up by Wynlim, my alarm should wake me up at 7am but she woke me up at 6.45am(15 min earlier)
We had a summer camp in a school... So, few of the trainee were the facilitator of the camp. (Nick, Wynlim, Chau, Nav, Jeff, Thiago, Marcus, Vagiz, Vincent and me)...
Well, the theme of the summer camp is Olympics!!
wohooo..... Great!!!
So, I was in the team 07 with 12 members of the kids and a new fren from CTLC-Sandy
The kids at first is like not really bonded around and a bit shy when talk to me, 
but after that we get along quite well-- especially with cindy and fiona =)
For 4 times I introduced Malaysia to them, 
presentation in power point and, due to they are still kids, I tried to using mandarin to present my slides...
Nav did a great job especially when she trying to get those kids attention by a simple games and sweets that she brought from Canada...
Wynlim is the most famous among the kids, Kids just love her... =)
with comment of  Beautiful and young unnie ~ =)
and she got new scandals, tehee, wife for Vincent, but complicated with Nick and Vagiz...
Aiesec dance, and ice breaking, plus station games, made the kids feel so enjoyable the whole day...
and I gave Malaysia flag to Cindy as souvenir... *she told me a secret, she has a Bf!
So sweett*i dun even have a bf yet hahhahhaha
and my group, the LUCKY 7 got an award-- The best performance group! with 100% commitment =)
Medals made by CTLC as the gift for the winners....
In shorts, the event runs well....
Here some pictures on the event..
 
This is Amy*always has the good result in school, is a clever girl
This is my team ! the lucky 7!
Cindy and Sandy
The kids thought Vagiz is a Britain-- LOL
The rainbow I saw in the hall *damn, am I collecting the rainbow photos  XP
Group photo 1 !
Poor Nick being *bullied* by the kids ~
This tree is 200++ years old
While station games
Last snap shot with Cindy *she even asked me how to solve her acne problem XP
Last shot with the group 7!
Just proud of you guys!!! ROCKS
This is our medals and the awards!
I was almost sleeping for the whole journey back to trainee house... I really feel so tired, I guess because of I slept at 3.30am yesterday.. should get into bed earlier later....
I just finished my dinner *sushi with the interns... Vincent and Stan(the Philippines intern that I just meet him this morning) leaving soon, this is the farewell party for them, and the house is super pack with 2 more new interns *Channel and another girl from UUM.. LOL there are 3 interns from UUM in the house now, total 7 interns from Malaysia(included me)
p/s: The van driver is too nice, bought us each and everyone a pack of salted fried chicken(盐酥鸡), it is so nice... Now, i can cancel one more food from my list~~ hehe~
RESULT COMING OUT SOON?? OMG!!! *i really worry on it~~
Shifting to the church at 3pm 2moro, projects start.. and sad case, me and Hoipeng's free time clash, we can't  get the right time to hang out together~


No comments: