Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 22

Date:11/07/12 
Venue:后龙
Ms Chu was late for an hour, I bought radish cake with eggs at the shop nearby as breakfast*because not sure Ms Chu gonna buy us breakfast or not since is late now.. However, she bought us breakfast, egg burger and milk tea.. Well, totally FULL for had 2 sets of breakfast ><
XuGuan,ZhiHao and YuHao seem went to the extra class in school, so, left YuSheng,HaoYi,YiYang and ChengWei playing the computer games this morning... Coffee was watching the Tv... after that, I was asked to help out at the backyard of the church----drying the clothes under HOT SUN~ =.= *skin getting dryer TT...
After help out, we(Me and Nav) had our lunch and get a rest for a while until about 1pm...Poor Nav catch a cold,  she feel uncomfortable since this morning.. Gone to the living room and again, I am offered to become banker for monopoly.. Again, I almost fall asleep... Luckily YuSheng's Jenga safe me... XP.. He is really good in Jenga.. well, both of us makes the games so much fun... =) Kids are aiming for candies in my bag*I promise to give them once they makes me KO in Jenga..
Conclusion: Coffee and me makes the highest record!
Ouya.. get to know a volunteer...She doing her training in the center... and then, she is fans of Cha Seung Won~ She even asked her husband to keep the mustache like him~ hahhaahahh*she said she is watching I Do I Do currently~ =)
Night, I taught them numbers... YuSheng still the 1st one who can complete the task *well, my fav student now.,. I gave him 2 lollipops for that~
HaoYi had some argument with the teachers and the some of the kids... and he released all his anger by scolding bad words, throwing the books and etc..(Broke a mug too).. turn the whole situation in a mess...*hope that he can control his temper... haiz
Got a free chicken steak from the volunteer.. I shared mine with YuSheng and ZhiHao~ =)

p/s: well, YiCong is not going to the centre 2moro, then, I have to pass the present to Coffee... Vagiz going to green island with us =)

Mind thinking on the 3 girls that sent to the centre in 北苗

No comments: