Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 14

Date:03/07/12
Venue: 后龙 St Francis Xavier
Thanks to Ms Chu for the breakfast she bought,
Sandwich and milk tea without bubbles...
Met a bunch of the teenagers from another centres-少年之家, they are much more harder to approach then yesterday batch... I tried my best to introduce and approach them by offering/ask them to play card games with us, but only one of them are forced to join us, since he is sitting the nearest to us..
around 9.30am, the yesterday batch had reached, and some of them automatically sitting around us and play with us, so, this is the time where the situation/atmosphere get better... =)
Although I request a birthday song from the guys, and I failed.. No one response,*only yesterday batch respond to me.. =(
again the mafia games safe us, more teenagers to join us... and the games continue until around lunch time...
Had lunch again with all the guys, Gino and Ge Fu were sitting beside us and Gino is so caring that asking me how to  remind Wynlim pay more attention on her clothing...
After Lunch, seriously I am so sleepy and I need coffee, but, I can't get one...
Planning to take a short nap in the hall, but, 4 of us were distributed to few groups...
Wylim got the girls, Chau got the babies, Nav decided to take the younger boys and I took the elder 1(roughly is 10-12 years old) I am super jealous that three of them can get sweet nap during the afternoon..
The situation is like when I got into the room, the teachers incharge were yelling/ shouting at the boys(there are 8 boys in the room-- Zhi Hao, Xu Guan, Yao Cheng, Yu Sheng, Yu Hao, Hao Yi, Cheng Wei and Sam)... The room is super noisy and the boys are so active.. spend the 3 hours time by playing monopoly with them, as a banker that almost fall asleep*and the kids were laugh at me when I almost fall asleep
After that, get to approach them by playing cards game with them*heart attack, matching pairs, fishing... and know their names...
Read together with Hao Yi on dinosaur encyclopedia, taught Zhi Hao on writing his own name in correct 笔画before dinner, I even accompany them for the prayers in the hall... and Wylim as well, she introdiced her girls to me.. The girls are so friendly and lovely, Wynlim got the right group =)
Zhi Hao fall asleep beside me during the prayers even he nearly fall down from the seats.. SO CUTE!!
We had Ba Zhang as dinner..*chao ate 2 of the ba zhang!
Then we started the lessons for the kids.. Chau helped me to handle the boys...
I didn't expect they doing their summer break homework.. So, Chau had to sit aside and do nothing..
At least I can guide them on the homework, since the homework in chinese..
and I am so surprise that the Idiom level of 9 years old can be that hard... I have to look into the dictionary to get some conformation as well.. Oh well, I get to know how to use the Taiwan Chinese dictionary.. and special thanks to Yu Sheng for helping me some of the Idioms~ He really got the potential..
After their homework, I started to approach them for English lessons.. With the power of sweets, everyone gathered around me and let me teach them on how to introduce themselves : Name, age, food and drinks that they like...
even some of them promised to revise tonight and present what they learned 2moro during summer camp in order to get more sweets... LOL...
But anyway, still nice start, because seem like they looking forward to see me 2moro...
around 8.45pm, We went to visit Wynlim in the girls room..
got so many hugs from the girls.. they are so wonderful and lovely... One of them gave me the biscuits also.. =) envy with Wynlim... She having such a nice time with the elder girls in the room... HAHHAHA
We ended the lesson at 9pm, and Ms Peng fetched us back to church just now..
Thanks Ms Peng..
And well, thanks to one of the Priest that stay in the church, opened the gate for us..
Lastly, Thanks to Chau and Nav for the coffee,
Thanks to Wynlim for sketching the Bf for me,
Thanks to my bro,Nick and Cheng Wei for texted me,
Thanks to my parents that called me...
and thanks for the 205 wishes on my fb wall as well


No comments: