Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 25

Date:14/07/12
Venue:花莲光复糖厂 
Woke up automatically at 5.57am.. I was shocked by Wynlim. Anyway, the sky is bright, as like at 8am in Malaysia... Get shower and everything done and 12 of us are craving for the taxi to send us to the train station... ans Thank God, we get 2 of the taxi which can fit 12 of us... breakfast*only cup of coffee bought from 7-11 in the station.. We decided to get the train instead of the bus... and the bus is at 8.20am and estimated will reach around 9.10am...


stuck in my ear phone during the journey.. the sun is burning.. 8am here =12pm in Malaysia super hot... There is an AIESECer welcome us in the station and show us the direction.. Basically we just walking straight.. I am under the shelter of umbrella... My skin is too dry recently, i guess i need to buy lotion here T^T...
Finally we reached the place where the Trainee Conference 2012 at, a sugar factory 花莲糖厂... Welcome gift given after registered.. Wynlim, Nav and I got the same room again, but different group, I am in group 3 with Boa...
Sugar candy with the peanut powder..
Before the conference start, we(Me,Wynlim, Nick and JinNing) decided to walk around to get icecream.. However, we just bought something(hats, caps, accessories and souvenirs)  from a shop(the aunty gave me a ring as gift) and quickly get back to conference since already 10am without icecream =(
this factory is with many souvenir shops, food stalls, restaurants and hostels... I guess is design to attract the tourists.. Anyway surroundings is beautiful and I like it so much..
2 posers
AIESEC dance as opening, then ice breaking games(the shoes and connect/link with the shoe's owner).. After that some presentations from the chair,Zoe and Marcus on Taiwan..
Then, Lunch time!!! 
(get to know another Klang people here that studied in UPM* he know Ramesh,WeiKang) 
Malaysian EPs rocks, CTLC rocks~ =)
we finally had icecream after lunch.. Mint with chocolate!
After sweet time for the lunch, we are divided into 2 groups, and I am in the 2nd with Marcus,Vagiz,Jess, HuiYi, SweeHun, Terrance and Nick(of coz with others new frens that i can't rmb the names) 1st section is, Alex, professional photographer had some tutorials on how to take  nice photos with our cameras...
We are given tasks-photos on Portrait,Buildings and Art... Well, Me, Jess,Terrance, YanShuo(Frens form Singapore), Chris(poland) as a team, walk here and there completing the task that Alex given to us...
Portrait with YanShuo as model
my artistic photo =)
and photo for buildings
After sharing moment on the photos with others, we continue with another section with rick, exCTLC and have experience on publishing books, and share with us on his traveling experience..
We have some short resting time to take pictures and walk around...
PUGS that i saw =) CUTE
Rainbow that I found =)
the conference continue with section called Heart, Mind, Seoul by Charles(He look like min min, and has the same birth date with me!! ), Nah, we just do some sharing moment on our projects,*like why you choose it, what problems you faced, what you wish to gain and etc...
Nick, the most beautiful one as usual =)
After Charles, we were brief by Marcus again on the competition*planning a Taiwan trip..
Group 3 members: Me, Boa, June and Hanah Jung =)* Hanah is a korean girl and she is a cassie as well, Love Yoosu couple XP.. We get to settle down in our room at around 5.00pm before dinner time... The Japanese room is super awesome(roommates: Wynlim, Nav, Carrie and Xiao Ai), and I just love the atmosphere and design..well...the bathroom just DAEBAK!!!
Dinner in Casa restaurant with buffet of aboriginal style... and with live band music... I am just full with the food(spaghetti, Salad, stir vege, Pork,chicken and etc)
the boss's wife
pumpkin soup
workers/waiters
aboriginal live band*with their songs,composed songs, chinese songs and Japanese songs as well...
I was so SHY when being asked to go to sing infront of so many people 
I sing badly =(
After dinner, we had Beer game..*which I m not interested at, because they doing one shot which I can't do it.. with walking around and talk to the people and try to make new frens with them(a Japanese fren called Sohoi, Korean frens- Park OnYoo and Hanah Jung, and with many Malaysian, Taiwanese frenz as well...)
Dance party after the beer game(AIESEC dance)... enjoy to the max where you sweat a lot.. LOL
The party ends at around 9.45pm... and I being invited to the next round party, and I only joined them after my shower.. because I am too smelly and sticky...*just too uncomfortable with it...
The 2nd round party is actually another dare game which I am not interested to join as well.. I get back to my room after watching them playing for 40 min in Terrance 's room... Well, Nick, Jeff always get the punishment.. Awwwww =)
Get to sleep soon...
p/s: bubble tea as supper
Xiao Ai shifted her room, because she wanna take care of the Malaysian Girl.. The Malaysian Girl is too emotional and locked herself in the toilet for an hour..

No comments: