Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 37

Date:26/07/12
Venue:后龙 Hou Long

The boys went shopping with Coffee.. left XuGuan,Chengwei and YaoCheng at home..
Play frustration game with them until the others back..
They back with McD and some snacks...
When Yu Hao saw me, straight away rush into his room and pass me a piece of paper
"老师,歌词写好了,巧克力呢?"
He wrote the 云上太阳lyrics for me, as promised, I gave him the chocolate.. =)
I am so touched where he really copy the lyrics for me..  
*although complaining the lyrics is too long..
Snacks time where I saw they sharing their food each other 
Snacks that they bought this morning *Coffee helped them to write down the name on the packet of the snacks... The snacks is they bought it using their monthly TIED pocket money 
The atmosphere is so harmony...
*I rmb, if i were them when i was small, I wont share with my brother either HAHA
Coffee treated me  3 pieces of sushi, KUMOWO
and the kids treating me the chips and french fries.. *XuGuan only treat me french fries but not sharing with each other, T^T he accepted me as well.. HAHHAHA 
Yu Hao seem getting close to me nowadays...
XuGuan even asked me to have my lunch with them upstairs..



云上太阳-song which I like the most
I wish can listen they sing before i leave
Thanks Coffee.. LOVE YOU
Talked to the priest and Ms Chu, told them 2moro is the last day of the project, so is Wynlim, Chau and Nav last day in the centres.. But I asked them whether I can stay for another week with the kids.. Priest said I can move into the centres with the kids instead of staying in Xiangshan.. *HOORAY..My last week stay with them, and totally will be in their life...
Noon, scrabble until my headache,*the boys were not interested on it.. although XuGuan get his text book out to check..I can see the effort
and I almost fall asleep watching the news on the sofa with the kids.. LOL
*YuHao and Yusheng beside me already fall asleep.. 
Dinner time, the elder boy*RuiHua they all craving for my hp for playing games..
I can't imagine RuiHua doing cute face to beg me on Temple Run..
He is too cute.. But I guess he tried to use aboriginal language to tease me
Hahaha, My blur/mongchacha face always get to bullied by them..
they will be having BBQ at 7.30pm, that's why they feel so excited..
Gone up to the room with the kids again.. They reading some books and some of them doing their homework.. Yusheng even tried to read some jokes on the book to me.. *so sweet
YaoCheng repeating the words that I taught him few second ago..
Unfortunately we have to leave earlier since Ms Peng is free during that time...
I am lying on my bed now.. feel so sleepy..

p/s: Special wood postcard is received by the owner,
Wynlim's mum treating me too good <3 i="">

p/p/s: Dear Wynlim, sorry that I didn't consider your feeling when decided to stay in the centres, not even free a day for ur farewell celebration... sorry

No comments: