Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 20-21

Date:09/07/12
Venue:香山
Well, is kinda insane because Wynlim and I only slept for not even 2 hours and then, woke up by Nick at 4am~~ For the sake of wanna watch the sunrise and collect the sand from the beach..
An hour distance from the church to the beach... and is on the cycling track of the Nan Liao port that we went last time.. =) 5 of us(Nav,Vagiz,Nick, Wynlim and I) just having so much fun here...
The whole scenery is so beautiful... Is totally different from the sunset that I saw last time..
4 of them had their very sweet time on the beach.. I was sitting on the bench after wiping off the sand on my feet.. Nick asked me to walk to the end, *i nearly fall asleep while waiting for them, I thought they will go back after the sunrise...LOL
and I waited at the location where last 3 windmill at for 10 min(Nav said they will be there in 2 min times) and after that, only I found that they are at the place where the last 2 windmill at... Nah, I am just lazy to walk to there, so, wait for them by listening some songs..
Well, I have my own sweet time also, but I got a very serious headache*lack of sleep
We walked back to the church to get some sleep at 8.50am...*the sun burning our skin, thank God i brought umbrella, but I can't use it all the way due to the strong wind...
Had 2 hr++ sleeping(9.50am-12pm) before to downtown as planned earlier...
1st thing I done is to buy a cup of bubble tea!! then off to the bank nearby(withdraw and exchange)
Lunch(Wynlim and I skipped our lunch because full with bubble tea and the bread that we ate this morning) before go Big City...
1st time use the free shuttle bus to Big City...
Basically just random window shop in the mall(picked a bday card for Yicong), and until 5.00pm, we met up with Jerry & Jordan at entrance of Sogo and heading to the ChengHuang temple to have our dinner..
Told Jerry &Jordan on what happen on us this few days, even they are so surprise with the Priest =)
Dinner, had 双蛋煎&米肠+芋圆红豆牛奶冰(fried egg,rice sausage and milk shaved ice with red bean&yam)
I am pretty satisfy that I have eat the food I wished to eat 2day.. HAHAHHA
Accompany Vagiz and Nick to bus stand.. Nick gonna to Taizhong for his project... Guess we only can meet up on this friday to Hua Lian conference...
Met up with Vincent after Nick and Vagiz off to trainee house.. LOL... 4 of us shopping in some streets of downtown(i bought a new blouse)..He followed us back to church since he wanted to see the beach 2moro...
I just can say that I am totally exhausted and body/brain not functioning...
After wrapped up my blog post, straight away get into my bed and sleep*Vincent,Nav and Chau enjoy their rooftop party... 
Date:10/07/12
Venue:香山
nice sleep till 11.00am.. since me and Wynlim bought the food yesterday*we are not going to anywhere else.. planned to stick in the room for whole day~
and ya, drama the whole day~~ =)
and went to OK mart to settle my dinner...
Some of them(Marcus, JinNing,Jeffry, Agnes and Vagiz) come to visit us and planned to have camp fire at the beach, well, Wynlim and I just too lazy for that...(Nav and Chau went to set up the camp fire at about 5pm)
JinNing, Agnes and Jeffry are envy on place we stayed now.. hahhaha they said is line in heaven here...
well, i like the peaceful here, from the window, I can see the primary school nearby and the sea is right after the school, 
the whole scenery is just PEACEFUL and nice~
and Wynlim is sick of the bubble tea now.. XP
I am having stomachache since drank too many milk 2day..

p/s: done on Green island.. =) just that thinking how to bank in the money...
SJ comeback is DAEBAK!!!
Puppy online now wo~
I like my expression

No comments: