Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 41

Date:30/07/12
Venue: 后龙,Nantou南投
7.20am wake up as usual, Ms Chu will pick me up…
Goodbye Hug to Wynlim.. I tried not to cry… but I promised I will go to England… *I left the card in your purse..
The kids got vacation to farm in Nantou.. GOSH?!!!  I missed my Nantou trip with Jerry they all but now another chance again… So, these 2 days I will on vacation with them as well… =) I was distributed to the youngest kids groups.. * I thought will be in my boys group.. hmmmm… anyway, I am flexible to any group.. ^^ and HaoYi is back.. seem like bad news for the teachers, because they are pissed off with his attitude…
1st station is the NanLiao =)
Water theme park as 1st station.. I didn’t bring my swim suit, so, can’t go into the water with the kids.. I hang out with Coffee, MeiJun,JiaLing and JunTing in the mall and walking around the theme park… aiks.. I am just too tired to walk around, the girls lend my phone to have some snap shot…


4.30pm, heading to Nantou.. I slept during the journey.. and I feel sick in the bus… Headache and even worst after the dinner because too full… The night we staying at a Hostel… Me and Meijun gotta help out the teacher to take care of the youngest group, I guess the I won’t be have a nice sleep although the weather is super nice here—Rainy day….


 the sunset.. scenery from the restaurant is so beautiful =)

Farming and Taichung plus accompany the kids for doing glasses/spec 2moro
p/s: 
  • HaoYi got slapped by the priest because of not listening to the instructions..
  • Fuzhen and YiJie sleeping beside me now
  • Haowen is crying but he just can’t tell what’s wrong with him and which part of him is uncomfortable. As  usual…
  • YiYang got chicken pox .. * Is that be a chance for me to visit both of them-Yiyang and ChengWei before I leave?

No comments: