Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 45 & 46

Date:03/08/12
Venue:后龙HouLong
The last day spend with the kids... HaoWen is being confirmed has chicken pox (not allergic)... RenYi that sleep beside him being quarantine as well.. =(
As usual, play some card games with the kids until dinner time, and the Aunty from the volunteers bought us chicken steak.... Tasted the pork ear as the kids suggested it to me*they say is nice.. =.= sort of chewing soft bone...
I gave them the thankyou card.. Actually, we have a sudden call from the office said that the kids gonna have a 2 days 1 night vacation in YiLan 2moro with the teenagers... *I can see the teachers craving their head.. XP I distributed the thankyou card that I wrote a week ago, hopefully they will remember me.. 
 YuSheng packed his backpack, he said:" 我需要带外套了,要不然没人借我。"  I lend him my hoodies during the trip to Nantou farm..Now, he had to rmb to pack his hoodies, if not no one will borrow him...
HaoYi pop out some word that makes me touch,"老师,我们来个团体照吧." He suggested to have a group photo.. =) we had our few last random snap shot at 8.30pm.. Since they going to bed at 9pm..
I won't forget you guys...promise
p/s: I completed my desktop wallpaper.. =)
Thanks to the teacher gave me the souvenir from korea..

Date:04/08/12
Venue:后龙HouLong,香山Xiangshan
I couldn't meet RuiHwa, and can't get back my spec... LOL.. I didn't meet the elder one.. =( looks like the last farewell party is the last time i met them...
Last goodbye to the kids.Looks like I prepared for this goodbye, no tears and just random goodbye to them... and rush on my train to xiangshan at 9.30am.. 
back to church, and looks like I am the only one who stay here, but I am going to trainee house tonight, so,again will say bye to the church.. =)  I just don't know why i feel sick... Like my whole body got no energy today.. aiks.. have to drink lot of water...
Nothing much I do, but watching drama... I m looking forward 2moro trip.. but who will follow me? hmmm

p/s: Wynlim, I got your love letter.. =) LOVE YOU

No comments: