Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 43


Date:01/08/12
Venue: HouLong后龙
Started my new day with the kids.. woke up at 7am since the kids going to school.. Used the internet in the teachers rest room to plan on my Taipei trip… and wished My lovely daughter  have a safe trip.. T^T
Raining the whole day.. Can hear the strong wind… As usual I stayed with the elder one,*ZhiHao and ChengEn asked me to accompany them 2moro.. HAHHHAA They are just so lovely…
Afternoon I do take a short nap in the teacher’s room.. well,tired after playing with them on the mahjong using the Chinese chess.. I remind myself not to eat so much but I just can’t withstand when the kids sharing their junk food with me.. LOL I shall stop it 2moro…
Teacher asked me to stay with the elder boy since HaoWen is suspect infected by chicken pox*I was considering stay with YuHao, but I guess better stay in the small kids room .. At least night I can get a more peaceful life.. HAHHAHA.. Nothing much today with only watch TV and games plus small English session with them…
p/s: the wind getting stronger, and 2moro will be worst.. heard that the classes cancelled 2moro, so the kids no need to go to school..
Officially left 1 week back to Malaysia.. which I should back to the original point where I come from..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELINE TANG…. =)

No comments: