Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 12

Date: 1/7/12 
Venue: Trainee house and Church 
Yesterday night was the farewell night for Stan and Vincent~~ =)
The house was super pack since there are 1 Singaporean and 1 Malaysian intern reached...
This is the situation when ppl start to gather ... CTLC and EPs.. 
I was just hiding myself in the room while they are playing mafia wars, since the conditions is too pack~ ><
and I tried a taiwanese alcohol,(ppl told me only the tai ke/tai mei 台客/台妹 drink it), the worst alcohol i drank before... Burning ur throat! ><
2day i woke up at 10.30am, lazy to go out,
had my brunch at the house, as usual, bread+nescafe,
Thanks to Nick for da da da bubble tea, the new flavor, (u bought the wrong 1 for me, but at least i tried something new =)
about 4pm, we moved the our luggage to the church
God,with so many bags, using public transport is really inconvenient~
poor Jerry and Howard carry that much of things for us...
*my shoulder is super pain ><~
New place to stay
I am gonna to miss Nick and Vagiz plus Vincent that often hang out together,..
Here is like the whole church only 4 of us staying, kinda scary
But anyway, start new life soon, 
I hope we can get along with the kids well and not giving any trouble to the Priest...
wish me luck...

p/s: I got my new external hard drive...
The kids yesterday added me!! *happy die
Saw puppy online*happy die as well

No comments: