Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 49

Date:07/08/12
Venue: 頤禾園有機農園 the green farm
 
Wake up at 6.45am.. Was sleeping on the sofa after ate medicine.. *The one who skype without earphone was so annoying* Yeah, I am going to spend the day in farm… Nick will go to the farm at noon.. JingNing as well…
So, Boa, Jess and I went to farm.. followed Aunty to the market to buy ingredients to cook Bah Kut Teh later.. Is my 1st time to cook, so, I just hope it wont taste bad after all.. HAHHA .. 2day farm work as usual, bring the goats to eat some grasses, help to collect the vegetables, plant seed, watering the vegetables, feed chicken.. Best part of the day is in the kitchen where experience cooking 1st time ever in my life… LOL.. well, due to I was having flu, so, I can’t taste any smell, Thanks to Boa and Jess helped me to taste the BKT.. end up, it was not bad(Success!) .. The farmer said I can graduate now.. HAHHHA.. Too bad Nick couldn’t taste the dishes that we cooked since he haven’t fully recover from diarrhea
This the Bah Kut Teh I cooked =)
Boa's cooking is delicious as well!
annoying part is weight ourself after lunch.. =(
Gained weight!!!! T^T
and the farmer recorded my weight on the whiteboard! T^T
The farmer =) Steven Lee!!!
Thanks to them, who treat us like their daughter.. Thanks~
 last sunset at Taiwan *so many time I watched the sunset and sunrise with my fren here , rite Nick?
Night time, farmer bring us to a restaurant nearby… well, a farewell dinner for Nick, JinNing and me… and of course definitely beer.. 1st time drunk where I can’t walk properly even fall down from the chair*SO EMBARASSING!!!* after at least 10 times one shot… we are so worry on the plans later.. scare we couldn’t make it to give the farmer a surprise later..
The plan is we will go to his house which like 20 min walking distance from the trainee house, and celebrate father’s day with him since 8th August is Father’s day in Taiwan… Luckily, we reached trainee house around 9.30pm… Terrance and Agnes laughed at me because I can’t walk straight.. *long sigh, Thanks to the farmer for that ==* And we made it!!! Farmer was so surprise =)  but honestly, this is what we could do for him.. really appreciate that he always taking care of us while we are away from our country, is like our father in Taiwan.. =) Aunty as well… God Bless them..
2moro plan? Meet Jerry and walk around in Hshinchu if possible… Nav haven’t get back from HuaLian…
p/s: Hate the ants that in kitchen…  *JEREMY LIN! Damn, I missed the chances to meet him AIKS

No comments: