Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 28

Date:17/07/12
Venue: Green Island 绿岛

reached Taidong at 12.20am... My whole body is super sticky...
Carry the luggage and thought that can sleep in the railway station until the next morning.. However, the station is too dark and like no place for us to sleep as well... an aunty offering to fetch us to the Fu Gang port富冈渔港by charging us NT$400(damn expansive).. No choice but to give her, since our train is the last train and most of the taxi already left the station...
She showed us the 7-11 nearby the port so that we can stay in the 7-11 for the whole night...*we rejected to stay in the hostel that she offered ..
first time stay overnight in 7-11 with watching an episode of Shut Up Flower Boy Band...Neck is pain for just 2 hrs sleeping*or shall I called it napping? Breakfast around 5.30pm-Cup noodles and coffee to keep myself awake...
both of them had the longer hour of sleeping~
poor ah zai....
blue mountain not bad
Walked to the port and get up the boat at 7am.. The journey to Green Island is about 45 min and 3 of us (Nick, Wynlim and I) sleep throughout the whole journey.
Finally reached Green Island and the staff picked us up with a small track. And I got to know one of the staff is Malaysian too..Since the snorkeling is at 2pm , we decided to ride on the scooter to go around the island... I have to learn it on the spot.. After 5 min lesson by Vagiz and Nick, I manage to conquer it =)
Practice at the empty area near the hostel, and after 4 rounds of practice, riding scooter to the petrol station nearby .. I tend to panic once there are few scooters pass by me.. Due to I am still a beginner..

Fu Gang Port
In the mini truck to Color 17
the two Masters with 5 min lessons
Whee.. I DID IT~ 
But I accidentally bang the mini truck that park along the road side
So, is just small injury on my arm anyway~
After that, we round around the island.. Well, really amazing experience for me because this is the first time I ride on the scooter and I am able to make it travel the whole island for an hour time*sun burned on my face and I got tanned...
Anyway, Green Island is such a beautiful island... Peaceful and less foreigners on the island*mainly local ppl.
With the first round, the place we stayed-Nan Liao(南寮) is the most convenient place to stay, because there are 2 convenient shops(Family mart and 7-11) and with the whole street full with souvenir shops and restaurants.. I guess we can hang out during night =)
credited by Wynlim Wong
Random pictures
Tasted the deer meat during lunch and also the flying fish during lunch,, Fried rice and the milk tea not really nice but only the flying fish are acceptable...After lunch, we have about 2 hours resting in the room*sleep like dead piggie.. HHAHA Nick Leung SNORE as well!
At 2pm, we go snorkeling!(the trainer fetch me there because he said my driving skill not that good)
with all the equipments*we looks funny , we go to the snorkeling spot on the island...Lessons taught on how to breath while during snorkeling... So two together a team with a swimming board and the trainer pull 11 of us to the certain spots of the corals... The most impressive corals is the one already 1200 years and is about 3 floors heights.. At least 20 sp of fishes I saw, and all of them are so beautiful... Is so amazing that U feel that u actually looking in a BIG aquarium..  When I feed them with bread, I can feel/touch the teeth..NGEK NGEK NGEK.. The feeling is so real .. OMG*DUH, obviously is real..
After snorkeling, we had the cliff diving and also rafting~ Cliff diving-jump into the sea water on a platform...It's nice as well, but nose is hurtful*water enters...The trainer asked me to eat less as well.. HAHHAH



I hate/scare the feeling where your feet can't reach the ground.. feel like drowning anytime... I tried it for three times,to overcome my fear, and we swam for a while as well.. whenever Nav tried to swim towards me, I will avoid her and swim away from her, because she will drag people into the sea*she dunno how to swim, so can't blame her..
Talked to the kids, and I get to know that no high school in green island, so, it means high school student have to move out?
After shower (around 7.50pm), Wynlim and Nav decided to make over me-make up on me.. They wanna see how I look with make up.. Thanks to both of them, I looks different But still kinda feel weird/uncomfortable with my make up look...  Although they said I look beautiful but still I prefer the look without make up..
Curry chicken rice isn't delicious like in Malaysia.. To be honest, I rank it 1 star out of 5.. *I miss curry in Malaysia... Bubble tea sold out as well, so, I ordered green tea with fresh milk..






Make up look with 2 of my make over MASTERs
Green tea+fresh milk

Each of the shop lots has their different theme and decorations.. I just able to take few photos from the shops because taking photos is prohibited in most of the shops.. Bought few souvenir for the special friends.. hope they will like it~ =)
Nav and Vagiz enjoyed drinking on the bench with watching the night view of the sea, while when I get back in the room, both of the husband and wife slept already...

p/s: Vagiz become so annoying after drunk.. "celine.. Celine.. switch off the light" "celine, You done with ur postcard" "celine, etc etc" until Wynlim frustrated and asked him to  Shut up.. he wake Nick up as well.. ADUIIII~

No comments: