Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 13

People, looks like I will be 22 after 30 mins,
and sorry to say that, I wont be uploaded much photos from 2day onwards, on my project,
since we promised the priest
2day was our first day,
Basically, I shall wake up at 7.20am, but, my lovely roommates just drop her hair spray* I guess, and accidentally woke me up at 6.45am... LOL
and so many sudden cases pop out right before 5 min we left the rooms,
*Wynlim forget where she put the key but luckily we found in her handbag;Chau lost her room key, and Nav had to shift some expansive belongings to our room...

and Luckily, we're about on time, although Ms Chu waiting for us downstairs with the kids from her center, the priest haven't reach yet... I just don't want to give any bad impression for him~
we get introduce to the teenegers after the priest reached, I was forcing to memorize their names... *but now, I know all of them already =)
= cheng wei, hao yao, yi cong, shi hao, wei chuan, ge fu, Gino, Bryant=
Breakfast in McD, and I ordered pork burger but then, I am not sure who took mine, end up, I have to eat the bacon vegetables burger...
The atmosphere seriously is like cold and really feel the barrier between us because they hardly speak and understand well in English... So, I am the translator, translate for my teammates =)
I am thankful that the priest brought us to McD for breakfast, because Shi Hao told me that they never take breakfast in McD before, this was the 1st time... Thanks Priest Yang...
After we get back to the St Francis Xavier church, (HQ for the centres) we tried to break the barrier between the kids and us... and we did it for about 30 min! =) They seem impressed that we got an exchange program, and I was encourage them to get the chance as well... I just hope we can make some different on them before we leave...
2day some of the kids in the four centres switching the centres, what I mean is like some of them might from the kids centres to teenage centres, or baby centres to the kids centres, etc etc... So, is kinda messy in the HQ, and we were helping the teacher to sort out and arrange the materials properly according to the label on the rack...
Me and wynlim took some materials to the girls room as ordered, and they girls were too sweet to handle..
touch ur hair gently and pull ur hand or sit beside you keep asking you english phrases...
After that, we had our lunch at 12pm, and we were bonded to the teenagers, since they can talk to us so much and tease us too... even use the word Ka Na Sai (lol, Is my word in Malaysia).. they were so surprise I know so many languages, and they even believe that I said I have nationality in Taiwan DUH!!!
throughout the whole noon, we did nothing much, but to play some cards games with new buddies... 
I was busy translating and teaching Cheng Wei the english phrases in his book, *he said he need some guide before his english test.. =)
well, Wynlim just got bullied bu them for the whole day.. *well, pretty lady, what to do?
They claimed that she is childish, slacking, want her to get her make up off, ask her whether is single or not , high forehead and etc... and her Yi Dian Dian as well
we used Nick to safe her ~ HAHHAHA.. we told them she has a bf which is Nick.. LOL
from what they told me, is one of the kids passed away recently, making the priest feel very upset and maybe the mood is kinda weird and easy to get angry, so, they remind me to beware on it.. thanks for the remind...
I tried to avoid many sensitive issue here like asking them their family background.. and also their academic performance as priest told us before...
Night time, because is like the Priest and Ms Chu not in the church, so, we cant get any of the guidance on our lesson*like which room shall we used.. We decided to teach the buddies with simple english, so that they can introduce themselves using english at the end of the lesson... Jerry helped along too, since he visited us for following up our progress =) and he is pretty impressed that we get along with the boys very well here XP For an hour lesson, we were transferred to the younger age--kids room because the guys have to go back to 关西 centres at 8pm... Younger age, hmph, like back to Enopi, some of them really naughty and I have to find a way to approach them.. well, at first like the situation a bit out of control, but, we found that few of them actually are so sweet =)
I am exhausted but satisfy on what we did today.. A nice start anyway... we reached 香山about at 9.45pm... and luckily Jerry managed to get into the last train... Seriously, Chau the one who scare me when we get to 3rd floor for drying up the clothes.. She was holding my hand tell me that the 3rd floor is a bit scary because no one staying here and the place is kinda dark.. = =!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY myself...
is 22 already...
my fb wall is fulled with birthday wishes~ =) thanks guys!

No comments: