Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 23

Date:12/07/12
Venue: 后龙
 Nav is sick 2day.. So, only 3 of us went to the centre...
Ms Pang picked us today.. and she bought us 生煎包 and soya milk as breakfast...
Me and chau were asked to help one of the teacher to sort the things(that people donated) out... So, spending the whole morning pack the books, the toys and etc and carry the things that packed into the car to 北苗... Slowly found out that many teachers dislike Team Leader Ms Hu.. and I got the reason why people dislike her after the whole day being ordered by her...
*many teachers will give her that kind of face when she instruct them to do things..
I guess because I am the type that doing work more than talking/crapping... 

went to 北苗twice, to help her move the things to the cabin... I wonder why she always order people to do work and she didn't help along~ this is the reason why people dislike her..
I am the one who help her to take the things out from the car and arrange it in cabin.. during I carry the box, she isn't there to help most of the time... 

2nd round to 北苗 again is the same situation.. but this time, chau got rest in the centers.. She send another teacher(i will named her old lady here)  back to the 北苗centre... The thing i hate the most is talking bad on people back... These two person, complaining the other teachers and criticize  priest's management in the care while on the way to the centre...Personally, this old lady , giving me the impression that she actually think she is very experience in this field, and want people to listen to her ideas(but her ideas/sense is bad--  from the way she taught the teacher to decorate the room) I hate people that don't do work but giving bullshit idea and criticize people... anyway, I am happy because can meet the girls in 北苗.. good to see them after the summer camp..
Ms Hu treat me the 葱抓饼 during on the way back to HQ,后龙... So, i guess, this is the reward of my hard work with sweat and energy... the worst thing is, after the dinner, she ordered me again to carry the trashes to the van! *SHIT XXXX* how many times being ordered by her 2day~~
anyway, after the whole working.. I gone back to the 3rd floor and finally met the kids!!! =)
*sniff sniff* the touching part is when YuSheng asked me to test him on yesterday's lesson(and he did it!!!), and ZhiHao&YiYang asking me on the lessons today... Unfortunately, I was so tired and request to go back early, since tomorrow have to go 花莲... (have to pack).. They even asked me where I went and a lot of questions on Malaysia... =) 
They started to concern on me~ *touching~~

p/s: Passed Yicong's bday present to JiHong...
LiTing's case is closed file(glad to hear that, no wonder I didn't see her around in the center these 2 days )
Thanks to Mun Chun senior for the link of HK music bank =) 
Grandma skyped with me just now XP
Shit WOOD*lame desperate housewives script
already 3 weeks here
 生煎包
 北苗玫瑰天主教堂
 bubble tea that me and Chau craving for~
葱抓饼
basically tasted like roti canai+egg+pepper+salt

No comments: