Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan day 36

Date:25/07/12
Venue:后龙 Hou Long
Third day of the camp...
Bee still angry with me, I can feel that,
can't blame on her since the camera haven't fixed yet...
and I was thinking not joining them for dinner, because I dont wanna she feel uncomfortable with my existence..  
Looks like Yusheng is in bad mood this morning, sitting aside keep quiet and just nod his head when I asked him some questions.. 
YuHao is in bad mood during the time where the camp going to end.. =(
He explained because his legs is injured..
Well, they got back to good mood after the games section.. LOL
I wanted to join them for few rounds as well, but weird thing is HaoWen wanted me to hug and hold him most of the time.. 
few snap shot before the camp end.. since I tried to take as many photos as I can...
The camp successfully  end, firstly, thanks to the few new high school teammates
Eric, Jin, Jane and Katie...
 Night, we went to a seafood restaurant where Bee started to accept me... Because of diet and saving money, Agnes, me and Wynlim decided not to eat.. Ignoring the smell of the food that seduced me.. awww man, is so hard... but luckily Agnes and I keep talking the topic of DBSK~ Wynlim and Chanel just get along so well after the camp =)
Jim started to talk more and loud because he get closer with us.. HHAHAA
Gossip time where we said Howard only talk to Jane more frequent.. and many people realize that.. So, hopefully this couple will able to make it =)
Thanks to the boss for providing us a free fried fish and a tub of icecream... 

p/s: I can't accompany Wynlim to Taipei on 1st August.. T^T I need to pay for the fees of fixing the camera.. well, I am still glad that Bee called me to ask me whether I reached the church at night~ sorry girl again for that incident...

No comments: