Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 42

Date:31/07/12
Venue: Nantou ChingJing Farm南投亲近农场,Taichung 台中
Wake up at 6.50am.. YiJie kicked me the whole night.. she had 360 degree turning for the night XP.. LOL.. Have our breakfast at 7.30am…Toast+coffee+porridge making me extremely full… Heading to the farm around 9.30am…
The hostel we stayed
Beside the air is fresh, the whole scenery of the farm is so nice and beautiful.. *mum definitely gonna like it so much.. and all of us are beware of no to step on sheep SHIT and also the horses shit as well… Was thinking last week I missed a chance to come to Nantou*I rejected Jerry because of my budget problem,.. Now, Thanks to the priest I have the chance to visit Nantou.. Although I am not going to the sun moon lake but I am satisfy by just visiting the farm… 



 The Windmill festival 2012



Raining for a while during our visit… The weather is very cold… and everyone of us using the hoodies cover our head since the raining is not that heavy… The kids enjoyed the Horses show and feeding the horses.. The priest bought us some carrot to feed the horses..  My hand is full with the horse’s saliva.. after that the person incharge offered us by letting everyone of us to have a simple horse ride.. Kids enjoyed so much.. Can see through their expression.. They are so lovely…. But I gave up to ride on the horses.. Since I just dun feel like riding an animal supposingly run freely on the field.. I just feel is incorrect for human to ride on the horse.. *ignore me.. Ouya, I tasted the goat milk icecream and I personally prefer cow milk.. =)
Our lunch bought from 7eleven… I bought the handroll sushi that Wynlim’s usual choice in 7eleven… Rain getting heavy…  Dragonfly that beside me shared her soup with me.. around 2.30pm we heading to Taichung because some of them need to check their eye power and get a suitable spectacles.. Well, I guess there must be a sponsor in Taichung.. I sleeping throughout the whole journey to Taichung.. About 4.30pm, we reached the place that the kids get to check their eyes… The rest of us*while waiting for those who need a spec, we are invited to a restaurant called ChunTsuiTang 春水堂… Heard from JiaLing, This is the shop where the 1st cup of bubble milk tea in Taiwan is formed.. This means the bubble milk tea is invented by the owner of the shop,.. The tea is expansive around NT$60 per cup(size small), but the tea is so smooth and nice, the bubble is medium in size and soft.. Ahhh.. one word: 赞!GREAT!
After the HiTea, Dinner in an Italy style restaurant called Traveler Kitchen Restaurant..  Pasta is good, but because of my stomach still full with the food that I had this afternoon, I didn’t eat much…. But glad that I sat with Yushen and YuHao*my 2 fav students/kids…. I enjoyed.. *poor coffee is in bad mood because of she feel unfair of the Priest treating her and XuGuan.. we celebrated Ms Chu birthday as well.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS CHU….  And of course not to forget have some small ceremony to thank to the sponsors that sponsor us the meal and the donation/helps to the kids….
Only about 1hr++ we reached HouLong again.. And I am sleeping in the same room with RenYi and HaoWen.. =) Helped the teachers on blowing the hairs of the kids, and after that I went to bed.. Super tired the whole journey..
p/s: 
  • Typhoon will get serious 2moro and worst on Thursday…
  • Talk to WenYa a lot during the horse show
  • I feel sorry to YuSheng when  he said that his dad always wanna to throw him out of the window when he is drunk.. =’(   God Bless him… I don’t know how to  comfort him when he suddenly talked about this to me.. Just feel like hugging him tidely…

No comments: