Friday, April 12, 2013

Taiwan Day 34

Date: 23/07/12
Venue: 后龙HouLong

Summer camp day 1
woke up 6.40am, Excited because I guess I can have many photos with the kids later =)
So, after we had our breakfast*around 8.10am, we walked to the St Francis Xavier Home for Children..
Now only i know that the camp venue is just opposite the centre, to convenient the kids and the teachers to take care of them as well 
The camp openi g start up with Aiesec Dance.. which errr.. the kids not really following and we had unexpected team*the elder girls-Teenagers.. forget about it, I tried my best to control my team(the boys that I usually take care-YuSheng,YuHao,YiYang,XuGuan,ChengWei,YaoCheng) HaoYi went back home, so, this few days wont be seeing him... 
Chanel section about Global issue was a mess, because Chanel tried her best to grab kids attention but then the kids is just so hard to control... The elder teenagers not even feel like listen to it =.= Poor Chanel...
Teachers tried their best to control and get attention for us as well, but the kids just run here and there..
Anyway they suggested to reduce the lesson time because the kids find it bored if sit down and listen to the talk...
Lunch with the kids.. familiar food by aunty =) ah.. I am back with the kids after so many days... I miss the food here as well.. =) elder boys here as well.. Well, I really like the 豆油 name now.. HAHHHA.. and enjoying talking to them, translate for them.. even though teased by them---fat and get tanned... But happy still happy... happy to be here.. glad to be here...
Section after lunch much more better, starting with the animals, and because the kids craving for the sweets/candies, so they are aggressive to answer the questions .. Just the teenage girls.. the whole team mostly fall asleep*chau fall asleep with them as well, I immediately wake her up so that not setting a bad impression to the children..
After that the art work section even make everyone concentrate on their work.. by using the excuses must do it for the Priest, my boys done a very good job..
Phew, I manage to save chengwei's art work, thank goodness...

 YuSheng just made me proud for the whole day =) still my fav student among them.. Can feel that he is a very caring and patient person since he cut the flower so nicely.. I can see his concentration while cutting on the narrow part.. Well, it become my cover photo in fb...

This is the place I work at.. I haven't show you guys before rite?
I decided to update my blog instead of  going out with them just now.. I skipped my dinner 2day*I am on diet... Just came back from short meeting with others..
p/s: Cheng wei got the hug from Wynlim, happy die? HAHHAHA
Yiyang have a nice shot with me 2day.. i hope I can have nice shot with others as well.. 
Just getting more emotional nowadays... =(

No comments: