Saturday, June 30, 2012

Taiwan Day 10

Date:29/06/12
Venue: CKS Memorial Hall, Long Shan temple, National Palace Museum, ShiLin Night Market

woke up 7.30am 2day~ Prepared to visit all those tourist attraction in Taipei...
Had my Breakfast in 7-11, the sandwiches is kinda delicious =)

Nav, Wynlim and I were sleeping throughout the whole journey to the Taipei Main Station... I just feel tired today =(
Anyway, from the main station,( i followed guidance by Marcus),
to go to the CKS memorial hall, you have to take MRT follow Tamsui line, you will get to there(about 2 station away from the Main station)...
Unfortunately, the CKS memorial Hall was closed temporary for renovation >< *sad case!!!
I only manage to snap photos outside of the memorial hall...
this memorial hall situated in between The National Theater hall and also National musical hall...
teenagers went there to practice their dancing because small speaker are provided for them to on their music and wider practice area too...




Behind me is the CKS memorial hall...


After the Memorial hall, about 11.30am, we went to Longsan temple(well known temple in taipei)... By shifting the Mrt to Ximen line and get down to Ximen station change to the Ban Nan line.... =)
Is a pretty temple and many people prayed here with joss stick that free provided here...
And some of them even try to ask the luck and some guidance from God to solve problems...




Had my lunch( a bun) in a bakery near underground market in Longshan Mrt Station... without wasting of time, we rushed to the next destination-- National Palace Museum...
Mrt to Taipei Main Station again and tranfer to TamSui line... get down from ShiLin station...
And there will be shuttle bus to the museum... =)

There is a small park outside of the museum, and the park is so peaceful for you to take a rest or enjoy the moment with your family~






Palace Museum is fulled with many tourist.... I met groups of the people from Korea and  from Japan as well, but then, I super don't like the packness of the Museum 2day.. Kids running around and is really hard for me to observe some monument because certain monument were surrounded by bunch of tourists

Wynlim and Nav seem like not very interested on the museum,
i wish i could spend more time on it, but I was too tired to do so,
backbone and leg muscles is pain...

This is the rubbishbin... Beautiful isn't it?

behind me is the administrative offfice
My ticket with student price again =)
Sorry people, photos/recording are strongly prohibited in the museum, so i only manage to get a snap shot on this thing~ the prosperity which from Ming Dynasty,(we often saw this in drama)
to protect the real monument, they duplicate it and show it in the museum.. so, you will find many duplicate of the real one in the museum..

About 5pm, we heading to the ShiLin night market.. Because WE WERE SO HUNGRY..

1st thing i bought again is the BUBBLE TEA!!! =) I am so so thirsty after the visit to museum~~
The night market is wonderful and the time we went, the shop lots/stall just open, and people started to gather here and to visit as well...

We tried on few food, sorry guys, my stomach just cannot fit that much of food,
There are so many things i wanna tried on... but at least I tried the 2 things that listed in my list: the pepper bun and also the Big sausage with small sausage...
fried milk
is kinda sweet~ I dunno that milk can be fried as well...
egg burger from wynlim... Egg always as nice as usual =)

This is the sausage that I mentioned 大肠包小肠~ pork sausage with rice sausage...
Pepper bun/biscuit~
Crispy outer layer with filling of pork and pepper..

Cheese potato which rating average and Nav tried it~
Finally i found New Era cap for the brother in the market~ Although the remaining days in Taiwan, I have to really really cut the budget and really have to plan well on spending, still worth to buy for him (NT$1600).... And I bought myself a dress too... *wynlim and Nav persuading me to buy it =)...

Back to trainee house, there are another 2 interns form malaysia too.. HuiYi and Soon Ning (HuiYi is Linda's fren in UUM) the world is so small ya =) and I wonder after vincent come back 2moro, the trainee house will be super pack~ ><  well, I got to sleep now, summer camp 2moro~

No comments: