Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tired

I decided not to drink coffee tonight so that i can sleep early and wake up early 2moro~ 
too tension this few days, I just hope everything can get better...
Suok Ling:"Don't give up, God will arrange everything, because you had put the effort"
Admund:" try Amithaba 3 times, might calm you down" *it remind on my mum who taught me that too
JiaHan:"Don't worry, looking at pass year, it is not that hard as expect"

I am not sure...
This is the best I can do, so,
NO REGRET...
people, please pray for me...

p/s: somehow, the rainbow on my phone screen is the one who calm me all this while...
Thanks to the photographer send to me on the right time...
*I remembered I received that message after CRE test 2, which screw up my day
"Because is the right times, and it makes the thing meaningful to you"

2 comments:

Wil said...

aiyerr~~ full of him ><

Celine Foo said...

Only P/s is him only ah ==