Thursday, June 21, 2012

Taiwan Day 2

Date:21st June 2012
Place: Hsinchu city

Woke up at 7.30am. The weather is cloudy after all...
I slept without switching on the fan, because the weather is cold here(is like in Genting)
Had my breakfast 豆浆油条add on a 肉包
Is really amazing that all the menu and signboard is in Mandarin*but will be very hard for Banana and foreigner

After Breakfast,JingNing went to settle her project, then, Chris and Daniel showing me those bus stand nearby so that convenient for me to travel alone later on. I found the bus stand to 台大体育馆that Jacky told me yesterday.Btw, passing by 清华university and, it is nice from the view of outside of the gate. We back to the house after that, because Chris said wanna finish her report first and i took the 2 hours time to nap.. LOL..

Around 1pm, *rain heavily outside*, we went to Hsinchu town area by bus to have our lunch. It is NT$15 to the town and took around 10 min ride.... Thanks to Chris for the Easy Card优游卡*function of the card is just like Touch n Go in Malaysia* Now, is more convenient for me to travel using public transport. I had 鲁肉饭as my lunch..The ingredient is pork with salty vegetables(榨菜)...

The town area was full shops lots, I WANNA SHOPPING BADLY!!! *I will come to town alone if there is chance~ Just have to take the Bus no 1 to the town and back to the house.. =)
Ouya, 7 Eleven is very common here and convenient too... You can see everywhere in Taiwan.. And  the thing that the sell is much more attractive than in Malaysia!!! example:
 Ice Cream
DORAEMON BREAD
Anyway, after lunch, we went to a shop sell albums and VCD/DVD... the album were cheap! I wanted to buy, you know add in on my collections(too bad, I m controlling my budget)... and I m searching an album for someone as souvenir, too bad, I cant find it~ *will have another chance...
After that we ride on the bus to visit to the Glass Museum as we planned to visit... while waiting, i had my 1st bubble milk tea, 珍珠奶茶!It was awesome, i guess my mum will like it so much~

Me and Chris =)
So, finally arrive the destination... Glass Museum in Hsinchu city.. As the name, is Glass, so all the artwork is basically with Glass and all of them is awesome... No photo taking in the museum, but I manage to take some of them for you guys =).. There is a bridge and jail and also a bench that made up glass in the museum! It was fantastic!!!; The ticket price is half for me because I showed them UMP student card, so, travel in Taiwan, plz do remember bring along with your student card!!
The entrance of the Museum
They used Cinderella story as concept~ XP
Basically, this is where I break the rule for you guys =)
ouya, there are NFC tag for certain artwork, but too bad, my phone showed unknown tag
Free  wifi provided to track on the Neo Reader on certain artwork
I like this piano so much
the Glass bridge
The Glass Jail
Last shot before we back

Me with the bus stand!
Went back the house around 430pm... and chat with Jerry, now only i know my project is actually in 苗栗which a town takes 1hr distance from Hshinchu... 

8pm we had our dinner at a cafe near 交通university, but too bad the stalls was closed *we're too late...
I manage to met some new friends, Jeff, an intern from Mauritius(previously he studied in Help college in Malaysia) and two LC from CT university----- Mike and Paul

I am in the house now and Charles(PMer of CT) is with us.... Plan for upcoming few days....
  • Friday---FARM
  • Saturday---台北Junsu concert
  • Sunday---Maybe 西门町
Monday the project will start!!! GANBATE!!!!


p/s:  I should learn to ride motorbike.*everyone here know how to ride even girl!
Doggie here are CHUBBY~ no wild dogs and cats here~
The recycling awareness here is EFFECTIVE!!!! The Taiwan Government manage that properly~   
there is a post office nearby~

Chris did many weird thing~ XP i mean special....
Ride Daniel with motorbike*Daniel size is double than hers...
and translate Mandarin that famer told to Jeff*the Mauritian~ XP

No comments: