Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Taiwan Day 1

Here to go Taiwan story...

Date:20th June 2012
Place: Hsinchu

I woke up at 5am*slept for only 4 hours--YAWN
7am reached LCCT Malaysia..
Procedures seem complicated but actually is easy for me....
845am checked in and 930am got up to the plane...

The goodbye photo of the family*making me so pek cek with  my chubby face ==

Weather 2day seem nice and the cloud on the bluesky looks like cotton for me~  Malaysian Meal that i booked for the flight is NASI LEMAK~ *haiz not delicious at all. After meal, I napped for 1 hour ++ and spend the time with my phone(mostly).. The chair of the flight is TOTALLY not comfortable for sleeping at all.. worst than the bus~




About 3pm, reached TaoYuan international airport.
Typhoon is heading to Taiwan, so, is rainy day 2day... *but luckily there is no strong wind after all...
Jacky(振奇)waited for me at the exit.. and really sorry for the delay of the flights
Dad called me on the time*but Digi charge me also for my dad called.. I guess is the roaming system...

Jacky taught me the way to Hsinchu city from the airport...
We start from sitting the bus to the THSR station(高铁桃园站) by company called 统连客运
The THSR is actually a high speed Train or in malaysia we called it KTM(normally Hsinchu--Taipei will take 1 hour but using this KTM, we can reach Hsinchu in 20 min time) Of course, the fees will be more expansive
After the THSR, we need to ride on shuttle bus to ChiaoTung University

Jacky brought me to a house, that they rent for interns,
here, I met a Malaysian- JingNing  and 2 Germans- Chris and her Bf
so, I will be their housemates for the weeks... =)

and 2day dinner, 3 of the housemates brought me to the night market nearby know as 清华夜市。
I ate the 小笼包and 烧卖addition of the 花生豆花
Yummy of course..
And I found out that almost every restaurant here they sell 臭豆腐..
In Malaysia, I seriously hate the smell... even now also I hate it~
Add caption

 So far this is the update from me~
there is few funny cases here...
  • buy water instead of boiled water here
  • water is expansive
  • Taiwanese use 2 pin plug instead of 3 pin plug~
  • typhoon will be worst 2night
  • sweetie in photoshop is CUTE

p/s: How was the friend that went to Seoul ?
How was the bulldog in HK?
How was the working cat?

No comments: