Sunday, June 24, 2012

Taiwan Day 4

Date:23/06/12
Venue: 台大综合体育馆Stadium of Taipei University 

Before I start, I should tell you guys here that, This post will be totally full with, Junsu... If you are not interested with how crazy am I, you guys can just skip reading it anyway =)

Woke up 9.30am after Vincent... Nescafe with biscuits was my breakfast, i really lazy to go out after a tired night yesterday*for the sake of waiting the washing machine, I slept at 4am TT Other interns are going to the town because they wanna watch the Dragon Boat Racing in the town, HAPPY B Zhang Festival, people..

about 11am, I went to the bus stand outside of the 清大 , and bought the bus ticket(UMP student card used) heading to the 台大(University of Taiwan)... Everything is unpredictable and also I was ALONE, so I decided to get the bus a little bit earlier than previous plan.

In the bus with excited mood.. 

Everything seem going smooth, and I do successfully reach台大 after 90 min ride... With the help of the security of the university, i manage to find the STADIUM*about 10 min walking distance~ 

Showing you some pictures of the university, personally, i would rank 4 stars out of 5 from the appearance and surrounding~ The university is nice~
On the way to the stadium, I get to know a female Hawker and she was so surprise I am from Malaysia and came to the stadium alone~


The straight path i walk through~ with many MRT*bus stand again.. very convenient to the destination you want...
The entrance of the stadium~ =)

decided to walk around since it is still too early.. Puma, Adidas, Nike outlet are around there, and I found that the price isn't expansive at all.. *a hoodies cost aroung RM90-120.. and THE BLUE PUMA BACK PACK ATTRACT MY ATTENTION!! My lunch--- Mc Chicken ...Self service in MacD, i mean the service include CLEANING and throw the thrash according the categories..
And there is a underground pathway/route to the opposite site, where I never see/experience this in Malaysia
is link to other exit like to other road,,,

While in the underground pathway...

Behind me is the 台大~
MRTstation nearby the university*捷运
Park in the university and I HEARD HE IS DOING REHEARSAL in the STADIUM when i took this photo~
To prove that I am outside of the stadium XP

Getting more hawkers open the stall right now.. I hang around to spend the xtra time waiting for 雅雅.. There are so many free gifts given by the fans club and banners by fans club as well.... I am alone, so there is difficulties to take photos, anyhow, I asked the help from the fans.. and even I get to know 3 cassies in taiwan,*i forget the name BUT they are so nice and bring me hang around to get free gifts and help me to take photos too...

Polaroid photos free taking and let you to past on the banner~*they will send this to Junsu
Banner that leave comments~
the pic that i like
CHEESE!!!! JUNSU STANDEE!
JUNSU THE NO 1 in the WORLD!!!
HAPPY BA ZHANG FESTIVAL!!!
That's me and my photo on the Banner~
finally 雅雅 is here and with another friend! Nice to meet you,snowy =)

again with Lovely XIA =)
I am so surprise seeing those AUNTIES grade fans and GRANDMA grade fans here too~ Mostly they are from Japan~ Junsu really DAEBAK!!!!
The yellow light stick is a little surprise to prepare for him, how he will be touch~ =)

The most disappointed thing is, It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED any RECORDING/PHOTO taking during the concert~ So, I NOT able to take any photos of Junsu.. *CRY!!!! The crew checked every second ==
Behind me is the grandma fans~
btw, i do record some part of the concert~ some is clear some is not TT

The concert is SO SO AWESOME!!! I just can say, this is the reason why i love him all this while... he is so talented in singing~ and you can see the mature of the skill and  how touching/powerful of his vocal!!!!
I would say I LOVE YOU FOREVER~ I shout but not much that as in showcase last time *I was focusing every single of his movement/expression~...
I will never forget, you did the 3 wishes tonight*as my wishes also~~ 1)wink~ 2)bi..bi... 3) angel pose...
I LOVE YOU~ i am like stupid again, cried a lot , you know, it is like a dream for me~*I never expect I can attend this concert and It is in TAIWAN~ OMG
junsu dad and mum , are watching junsu from the VVIP seats~ his mum is so beautiful!!! and friendly as well!!*keep waving hand to greet and thanks us~
The MOST touching moment, red sea to yellow sea for the song-이슬을 머금은 나무 挂满露珠的树
I cried and he almost cried as well~ 

end of the concert~ I was like exhausted , even walk also without my soul~ i just wish he was there forever for me =') will be have the chance to meet again~

Finally i reached the trainee house at 11.30pm..there is a Mrt to Hsinchu  every 12-20min (they are so convenient).. Special thanks to Chau here for borrow me her mobile phone for the whole day~*I am still facing problem on the sim card problem-- Jerry haven settle for me yet~

p/s: The crew seriously look like TAEYANG~ *I was so shy when he checked my ticket and bag at the entrance~
2moro i guess, no 西门町,maybe town~~~ maybe ALONE too~

No comments: