Friday, June 29, 2012

Taiwan Day 9

Date:28/06/12 
Venue: Trainee House,Hsinchu 

Nothing much i could update 2day~ because i stayed in the house for the whole day~ 
after so many days of traveling, kinda tired..
Let me recharge of my energy, then, I can enjoy more in Taipei 2moro =)
Ouya, 2day I slept till 10.30am and is being woke up by Ms Hoe, 
hopefully, we'll have s chance to long long 2gether....

Spend my day for watching drama< Shut Up flower Boy Band>
and cleaning the trainee house...
(phew, Nav and I can't withstand the dirtiness of the house already)
Due to the team work(Nav, Chau and I) we manage to make the living room clean =)
THANKS GIRLS...

And I napped for an hour! what a peaceful day...
=)
Dinner, a cup of bubble tea(this special bubble tea is they use the fresh milk to replace the condensed milk that commonly used in bubble tea)
 

Fat Cat outside 7-11
P/s: Teased by the Wynlim and Nick for my Malaysian slang pronunciation~ LOL

No comments: