Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Taiwan Day 7

Date:26/06/12
Venue: 南寮渔港,新竹

Tasted the pineapple tart that is well known in Taiwan  yesterday midnight~
I hate pineapple, but this one really not bad, *okay i know, souvenir
Woke up at 9.30am, was thinking wanna go to Big City to fix my phone, but when saw there is a long queue for the shuttle bus, we gave up, directly heading to the beach~ and I had my chicken steak 鸡排 and bubble milk tea as my lunch*full*

and side dishes-- tempura
Ouya, this is the new intern that reached yesterday-Navdeep from Canada~ and she will be in the same project as me as well...
This morning, two new interns joined the big family in the trainee house.. *the House is damn PACKED*
Putting the sunblock and while the other intern especially Wynlim was so surprise look at my sunblock is with 130+ SPF... *even I just now looking for the sunblock in the watson nearby, the sunblock with maximum 50SPF only. anyway, today the sun is extremely hot*reminds me of in University, usually Me and Ivy will carry an umbrella and wearing long pants if possible...

Finally reached the Nan Liao, bus driver stopped us somewhere nearby a shop with bike rental service.
Rent a bike with NT$150 ,but Chau prefer to sit in a cafe to wait for us, so, 4 of us(me, Vagiz, Nav and Wynlim) started the exploration on this port in Hsinchu city.
me and my bike
The tower in the Nan Liao

My bike--Rental service from家祥, with 4 bikes under my name 

2 huge kites on the field!

Boat/Jeti~
Here we go, using the route/way only for bicycle only... and is 17km to go to the end and 17km back(total 34 km which is basically I cycled today , DAMN TIRED) We visited station by station and the view is pretty awesome here... *but I think we are insane because riding a bicycle under hot sun around 2pm in the afternoon, well, for a Malaysian, this is crazy, and imagine, I am wearing a shorts then, the sun burning my skin... rubbed/ applied sun blocks for few times during the journey and yet, still get darker.. Arghhh~ damn~~
This is the path I said earlier, we started from station number 3
Some Mangrove species
the view here is nice and most importantly, the strong wind makes people feel refreshing.. 
Vagiz and Nav eager to get into the water
Here they go, they found a part where they can actually swim... however, Wynlim and I just watched them because we dun wanna get dark or sun burn after all =) and the sand is like super  hot as well, since I dun wan my feet get cooked after that, so, i decided to watch the people having fun~ *doggie had their fun with their owner, how lovely the scenary is~ because I will never see this case in Malaysia, since Malay can;t touch the dogs..
Playing with Nav Camera, nah, I just SS myself here
Sun+beach+wind MY EYES CANT OPEN~ the sunlight is too strong~ *kidding, I was just purposely acting cute here~ HAHHAHA
 
This pose kinda old = =
The lobster with bicycle... The sign here, is not people with the bicycle as we normally see it in Malaysia, they replaced the man with the lobster(how cool)
Sea Bank
Kinda happy when I saw the rainbow bridge.reminds me the bulldog and cat. * I MISS BOTH OF THEM badly* I fulfilled the wishes that he wished on the postcard before I came to Taiwan, and yes, I am on the rainbow now =)

As time goes by, my hair get messier as sweat plus wind.. oh well, freaking ugly when I took photo with that kind of hairstyle, My face was like so ROUND
I seriously love the background behind, this is the place where u can see many birds species
Another great thing in Taiwan is I very impress by the awareness that created by the government.
I really love the surrounding and scenery here!! is kinda Romantic and beautiful~

I wonder how many Kilometers I cycled.. Pretty tired.. Ass feel the pain~ LOL
1st time ever see the windmill, U cant find any windmill in Malaysia..
Blue bridge with windmill with an addition a ROUND FACE

I'm pretty sure many people love here =) * I guess my mum will love here too~

and, I made a call to my dad, and told him where am I now, and he is like surprise when he heard that I cycled that much(was around 14KM when I called him) I was telling him, I might need 2 hours to get back because of my poor stamina...
White cloud bridge with windmill... 
I was on the cloud too =)


I met Vagiz and Nav on the half way to the destination*like 15KM
Wynlim was on the way back because I told her I wanna get back and shall leave first, since I am slow,
but anyhow, I just get lost in the village and I dun feel like giving up and turning back.. So, I continue cycle ALONE...
and finally we reached the end of the station~



we manage to get to watch the sunset, again, I left them earlier, since I know I cycle very slow and I need to rush back to return the bike before 8pm...The sky get darker, and I started to worry since I was cycle ALONE~ All those weird idea/imagination popping up suddenly in my mind: what if I have to sleep with the bugs/bird 2night? What if people kidnap/rob me? what if bow suddenly come out? and etc etc etc~

Well, I manage to get back in 1 and half hour time(I reached the 3rd station at 7.30pm)...Keep cycling without taking any rest...
Exhausted when I meet up with chau and wynlim infront of a tower... Wynlim was complaining that she got many new mosquitoes bites while sitting down there to wait for me and others...
Vagiz and Nav reached the station at 800pm sharp(hopefully, we din cause any troubles to the Boss)

Supre hungry and tired*by tired more, so I just wanna get some rest asap.. We missed the bus for 1 min late, and have to ride on another bus 35 min after that.. The night of Nan Liao is kinda quiet and I saw the police car drive through twice infront of the bus stop where we wait...(special thanks to the uncle that passed by for telling us we're not in a correct stops)


Finally manage to get into the bus and to town... everyone almost sleep in the car, so do I... we drop by清大 and went to the bakery to settle our dinner~ My dinner is peanut bun
2moro 西门盯 with Wynlim···hopefully I can get to there~ and Vagiz planned to stay overnight in Taipei since he feel Taipei is very huge and Is not enough for one day trip~

p/s: finally he replied me, FINALLY
and McD drive thru in Taiwan is for Motorbike only not for car~

No comments: