Monday, June 25, 2012

Taiwan Day 5

Date: 25/06/12
Venue: Hsinchu city

I woke up at 10.30am 2day! Have a super nice sleep~~
JinNing went to the farm as usual..
Ouya, new friends/housemates yesterday Nick(from UK, Dad is from HK and Mum is from Malaysia) and a Russia intern, Vagiz...
So, I joined them plus Vincent and had a breakfast at a Restaurant nearby...
I ordered 榨菜肉丝面(salted vegetables with some meat) with 白香果绿茶(passion fruit green tea)..Passionfriut green tea is nice-recommended by Vincent, well, thanks~.
They canceled the plan to Taipei today,and followed me to the town, Hmph, well then 7 of us(include Wynlim,Chao and Jeff) went to the town by bus~ *was thinking what to buy~ but then unfortunately~I din buy any souvenir~ Few of us just walking around(still without knowing the direction and which way shall we go/refer to) and 城隍庙(Cheng Huang temple) is our destination 2day... anyway, it was fun to walk BLINDLY~ hahhah especially 7 of us is totally from other countries, not local, so, kinda cool~ So today post will be basically photo caption~ I also blur on which direction we actually pass/walk through~ I am just asking people around and follow six senses? we went to Soho(price of the fashions there is too expansive).. applied a number under my name for Wynlim(one person with only one account allowed and the applied person must above 20 yrs old with driving license)

well, car park in Taiwan... Hmph
Here the Railway station in Hsinchu
Internal organ of chicken, duck~ Vagiz bought chicken feet; He tried it for his 1st time,his expression is totally like Chris first saw the chicken feet =)
random snapping in the park~
well yet behind me is the city gate of Hsinchu 新竹城门~
A nice temple during the way we heading to ChengHuang temple
Hsinchu 1st street(dark street)--暗街仔
well, sorry for my hair, 2day the wind is strong but the whole day was a SUNNY day
Streets in Taiwan is wonderful~
Passing by a fruit stall,  and the watermelon here is damn huge@@
Egg cake(鸡蛋糕) with cartoons character! it is so cuteeee
Me with the chocolate filling one~
Finally we reached the temple.. and actually the temple is surrounded by the stall/小吃店。
Its kinda weird combination ; I mean this is corn with those coating(wasabi/curry and etc)
Here is the outside of the temple
watch the opera for few minutes, anyway, I just can't understand sorry
Here is the temple.. and i went inside and pray... the temple is very pretty and i like it...Many people were there to pray and asking the God to give them hints to solve the problem(求签)I tried that too, but my question was not that specific enough, so, they cant read the answer...

After the temple, I went to this snowflakes shop called 阿忠冰店.. It's very well known here! *they said, if you don't eat this, Do not tell people you had came to Hsinchu before*.. Thanks to Mrs Chen told me 2 days ago... and now, I grabbed the chance to buy it!
Queuing up~ and I ordered 红豆芋圆牛奶冰(red bean with yam milk ice)
The milk ice is YUMMY but i dun like the pineapple topping(BUT, it doesn't affect the taste)
I rank 5/5 for this!!! =)

Our next destination is the Weekend Flower market.. so, again walk around and this time, we pass by a fire fighter museum(Bomba museum)

experienced the Fleeing in the chamber(well, I couldnt see the way to the exit, I m just following the instruction--follow the wall) and we climbed to the upstairs--along the staircase is all the information--there are 5 floors including the ground floor but excluding the rooftop)
Bell that people use to warn the resident nearby when there is a fire...
View from up here

Only me and Vicky came to the rooftop! =) and we prank on Vincent *without he know it~

Since the uncle told me that flower market is closed at 6pm, and by the way we walk there, the market already closed, so, we decided to visit the largest mall in Hsinchu..

Jeff the pro photographer
Basically, in the mall, there are many shops*branded shop* errr, is like in Pavillion Malaysia, and ya, the mall is about same size as in Sunway Pyramid... Lacoste here is expansive than in Malaysia, nothing much i can buy here but some item did attract my attention--- Converse and Puma backpack
Baseball indoor court is here too*I never see that before in Malaysia

And dinner, we leaved the mall, went to a restaurant to eat the 甜不辣and 阿给。well, only I order 阿给,i dun wanna try 甜不辣now, since I m not hungry.. So, this 阿给 is with 豆皮outside and inside is 冬粉... well, Is not expected nice(maybe i should go 淡水to try)...
We came back around 10.30pm, well since my project will start 2moro, so, we can't follow Vagiz to Taipei, *got some guides for him*..
Wynlim, Chau and I will be visiting the orphanage house 2moro afternoon, and poor Nick had to wake up at 5am 2moro to go to the farm with JinNing*i am sure he will have a lot of fun, although his body still haven adjusted the time in Taiwan yet , same goes to Wynlim~and as for Vincent, he will back to his project again =)
Well this is my fifth day~ 
p/s: 
  • well, saw 3 little cute poodle 2day, one with colourful tail, one with red shoes on, and another shy one =)
  • Wynlim told me that the shoe/dresses here is expansive than in Hong Kong..*but for me, is cheaper than in Malaysia
  • I guess the bites is not from mosquitoes, is mites from the blanket... Nick and Wynlim facing the same problem as me as well, I had reported this to Jerry 8hope I can get my sim card ready 2moro, dad and mum sure worry on me
  • 1TB hard disc is RM300 here~ *should i buy or shouldn't? =) 
  • Wynlim's face is super small-- envy~ 
  • Wylim-Weng Lam; Nick-Siew Leik

No comments: