Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taiwan Day 6

Date: 25/06/12 
Venue: 后龙,苗栗 

5am woke up by JinNing's alarm, i woke her up after that, she had to go to the farm at 5am...
guess she is too late~ she dun even realize that Nick knocked our door as well...
Navdeep just reach here~ A Canada intern~~
Jerry,Howard and John(CTLC) came to the trainee house to bring four of us to the orphanage house in 苗栗。
Had lunch --蛋包饭omelet fried rice(nasi pataya)

The drink here there is a hole for a straw~
After the lunch, we went to the sim card problem... and unfortunately, she have to pay NT$300 to replace a new one.. and my phone! TT It's like no voice coming out unless I opened the loudspeaker...
sigh~~
Anyway, I got my New Number 0978217435 and ya well, call me anytime you want~

Heading to the Hsinchu Railway station~ Bought the 2 way ticket through the machine~ =)




Platform, and is kinda surprise, when people send the motorbike using the train as well~


2 way ticket to 后龙,cost about NT90 and about 45 min from here... and finally we reached here~
I wont snap any photos on the orphanage home or on the kids over there.. This is to protect them, as the Priest said.. there is many precautions that the Priest told us...
Here is like they have their own system to help the kids, and the tutor here are well trained, so maybe for us the system might look a bit unfair in certain cases, but this is part to educate them...
Those kids have their own stories, mainly from divorce/broken family, or being abuse by their parent, or their parent lost the ability to taking care of them, and etc etc etc...
So, I am the translator when the projects run~~
When being introduced to the kids here, I wont forget, the little 7 yrs old girl, hold my hair and said: “姐姐,好喜欢你的头发,很香."Keep gently touching with love~ How lovely is she~~~
I can see that some of them is hyperactive children and remind me of Jeff in Enopi...
They sang a song to welcome us as well.. *touch* I almost cried~
We should appreciate what we have, I am much more lucky than them....

Back around 7pm~ and me and Wynlim decided to wait for Nick and hang around in the night market nearby the trainee house~ I can see the other 3 EPs were tired~ Jerry asked me why I dun look tired at all, maybe I just used to it anyway~ and to be honest, I'm tired seriously~
Here is in the train~电车
and I was so blur and not sure whether my phone have and balance in my credit, so, without checking it, i reload again another NT$300 and now I have a total of NT$600  =.=!!!
reload card
p/s: Vagiz managed to get to 101 tower alone and WELL DONE
Registered for the Trainee conference
was thinking what to prepare to introduce in Summer Camp on saturday then
Decided to learn to ride 机车, i should surprise my parent~ hehe
and I WISH TO GO TO 嘉义!!!

No comments: