Friday, July 29, 2011

Worst~ I reached the peak!

Sorry to my supervisor if i release my anger on you,
I just angry what the Carrefore manager shouted on me!
yet, i do nothing wrong, follow the procedure!
1st, my booth didn't block ur way, or others product
2nd, I already put the time where stated i will be right back in 5 min time!
This bastard wanna to THROW my booth away,
I asked him why?
know what he answered?
He said this is is his place, means he wanna do whatsoever thing he want/wish also can~
WTH!!!! He is an animal, see, how i communicate with an animal~
and i called to my supervisor, 
he stared at me and shouted: ask ur boss to come to talk to me if u don't satisfy!
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
I am in bad luck i guess!
yes, i wanna fire him!
I told my supervisor i dun wanna do this project now,
but he said he couldn't find a person to replace me~
this is what i hate myself : not to trouble others,
I JUST WANNA BE SELFISH!
BE RUDE!
BE BAD GIRL! 


Yes, I really HATE MYSELF NOW~~~

p/s: is damn stupid tears dropped after that! FOO JIA HUOY, U R DAMN WEAK!

p/p/s: nothing good happen 2day, luckily color of mosaic I choose for new home is nice, looks like i got potential to become designer~

3 comments:

Wil said...

just fire him!! damn, bully people like this...!! shit them

Celine Foo said...

See.. u also beh tahan~~ my supervisor asked me to withstand~~

Your Uni Friend said...

Ask for a pay raise la doink doink... Turn every weakness to power... crying no use one... use that energy to turn for more money... now ur supervisor is on the losing end...