Monday, July 25, 2011

MTV Worldstage Live In Malaysia 2011

Date: 24.07.11(sun)
Time: 7.00pm- dunno
Venue: i-city Shah Alam


I would not post up a long post here due to i ran off after B2ST performance due to some reasons *will explain later*


Here, MTV WORLSTAGE LIVE in Malaysia, people~~
I reached there around 4.45pm~ and there is a long long queue at the registrations section there~~
Finally,after some times, we manage to get in~
*We: YinHui, HooiShen,WeiHsiung, SiewChing and me*(all my bro's frenz and we are cassie as well)
Back being checked*so, too bad, i can't bring my camera inside*
Weather is so hot, and sweat a lot while queuing up~~
Got Elaine, Eileen and Priya joined us during the queue after the registration which is heading to the gate~~
And amazingly is Soonchia, WeiShen and YeowSheng were infront of us!
Worried coz Corina haven got the tic from me yet, and is hard for me to get out~
being stuck among the crowd~


Around 6.00pm, the crowds started to move in *and i m still holding the tic!
Passed through the gates and manage to got in FINALLY
somehow, Elaine,Eileen and Priya wanted to look around, so,
left of us decided heading to the stage~
F&B and some souvenirs*Tshirt were selling there~


Yet crowds a again ~~ i am stuck  inside~
SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT~
I blew my B2ST balloon and hold it tight~
The screen showing the MVs in MTV~~
B2TY shouted when there is appearance of B2ST mv: Shock
Finally, Corina manage to get in to take the tic from me~ thank goodness~
saw JJ and Ian, they actually giving*throwing the tshirt to the crowds~


Around 7pm, the show begin!!
started with performance of Pop Shuvit!
to be honest, they did great job!
I will enjoy it if don't have that STUPID IDIOT bunch of people~
what they did is, suddenly u willl see there were 3 or 4 ppl tried to squeeze to infront and the started to pushed the ppl around them~ then, many ppl started to join their crazy reaction~~~ PUSHING  and turn among themselves~~ shaking their heads~~
They are mad!!! is not the pushing that normally u see during the fan meeting or concert!
Is the fighting pushing~~
many people tends to avoid them include us~~ we were moving slightly to the right hand side~ to avoid them~~


Finally Pop Shuvit's performance is end!! and next is B2ST!! **SHOUT/SCREAMED**
the mad gang once heard is B2st performance, they started to move to behind, and many did that too~~
*thank goodness, i can squeeze in more to see, coz there were too many tall guy infront of me, i feel like chopping their head down *
With their Mvs being 1st~ and the fans screamed as if they were there to perform~
One of the guy: " Gosh! all B2ST fans is GIRLS~ WTH"
I screamed as well, and i guess all my image gone~~ ahhahha
They are on the stage FINALLY
Begin with SHOCK," Everyday I Shock! SHOCK! Every night I Shock!SHOCK!"
I am super high~ screaming using the all my energy i had~~
I think because of that, the guy in front of me went away~~ ahhaahaaa
and the couple infront of me keep looking at me in a weird way~~and whispering everytime i screamed~
*image gone*
songs after that is FICTION~~
Slide slide as usual~~ ^^
Followed by my fav song ON RAINY DAYS~
6 of the greet us using english~~
Dongwoon even mentioned Son Nam Shii there!! ahhahahhah~~
HyunSeung with Michael Jackson look
Yoseob always with cute face and expression *like like like*
DooJoon and Gikwang charm as usual~
JunHyung with sun glasses~*well, YENG of course!*
After 3 songs, they get back to backstage prepare again for 2nd coming out performance~
screen showing the funny moment among members~~


after 5 to 7 mins, they came out again with SPECIAL
I like that song~~ ^^ 
'Bounce me Oh Oh Oh, everytime I special!'
Then, familiar song SOOM!
'I can't take my breath breath breath.. I can't hold my breath breath breath...'
super high with the dance movement ~
They were sweating like hell too~~ haahahha
all WET!!!!
Last song, BEAUTIFUL!!!
They threw flowers to the crowds~~ How nice if they threw it to me~~ T^T


Once their performance end!, we quickly moved out from there*others Beast fans as well*
bought coke *RM5 per cup*
I am nearly DEHYDRATED ~~
and we decided to go home without watching Neon trees and 30sec to Mars live
sad case~~ I am too tired to tip up my toes all the way~~


Back to klang, we had our short dinner and also some drinks at steak house~
That's the day of MTV~~


Photos is a sad case~~I din take much, due to the place where we stood~not a nice angle~
Hard to see the screen as well~
no cameras are allowed~


so, these are the plenty photos I took~~


still with nice mood~~ during registration~

4.30pm, with so many people here~


Heading to the gate*bro as camera man* ahhaah

from left: Elaine, Eileen and Priya
Happy Birthday, Priya!!!!
and thanks to Elaine for gave me the tic~~ muacks~~

Accidentally took SoonChia, Weishen and Yeowseng's photos~
They were n the crowds~

The stage~~
Camera moving~~ We were ready for the best post!!





The show began~~~

POP SHUVIT ROCKS!!




the screen is far from me~~ T^T

this is the only photo of 6 of them from me T^T




Here is a link to some clear photos which was being taken from MTV site~
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150264762093556.340164.92473978555


P/S: 
1)Jealous with dear dear Emily got Xzone which is VERY near to the stage and can see them CLEARLY~
2)Wonder why mostly the xzone ppl are B2TY? how to get the tic?
3)hate the tall ppl now~~
4)sore throat~


Finally, SWEAT LIKE HELL

No comments: