Monday, July 04, 2011

21st bday

I am officially 21 yrs old~ LOL is a big GIRL now~~ hahha
Is a meaningful day, but how i celebrated with it?
Nothing much, I taking off yesterday, and napped two times during afternoon~~
HAHHAHA~~ SLACK AT HOME~ ^^
But as Ah How said, is the day that BELONG to you, you can do anything you like/wish~

I tot of wanna celebrated alone.. driving to somewhere, where sit down in the park or seaside or any place which is peaceful~  I just wanna celebrate that day PEACEFULLY~ 

but, na, bside sleep i did nothing~~
Din check fb, but saw almost 200++ wishes~
some frenz texted me via sms or even mms~
Called me for sang a bday song~ ^^

this is how I celebrated the day~
Here, to wish myself again~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,CELINE FOO!!!
SAENGILCHUKAHAMIDA!!!

2 comments:

H2P said...

I tot u shud write : I'm happy to get the present..LOL..Happy birthday again^^

Celine Foo said...

the following post~~ ^^