Monday, July 04, 2011

Special Thanks~

This post is specially dedicated to all my friends and family had wished me~

Here is the present that I received~

Suki Yap

Isaac Tan

Eline Tang


Wen Wen's Bday song~~ thru call~~ ^^


LOL, Of coz my mum planking ^^

My dad

My Dear dear-Emily~~

erm, this is not a present but souvenir from my dear dear too~~ Thanks~

William,Oss, LiangYit, Admund, JiaHan, Ivy, PooiYee, XueLing, Ryan, Suki, HoiPeng and Ah How

Thanks to Isaac again~ and Ah How for Transformer 3 movie ticket~~ ^^


MY Bro~ ^^

NyingSher,MeiSoon,SiewKim and HooiYing~~


Really appreciate everything that all of you did~ Truly from my heart~ 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU~~

So, My 21st Birthday wishes :
I wish everyone around me, will lives happily and stay healthy always~

God Bless All of you~

4 comments:

H2P said...

u are warmly welcome^^..hope u enjoy the scent~

Celine Foo said...

lol.. perfume u are the expert~~ ^^ Meisoon loo bday present i gave her the same thing too hahhahha~~ but that time is my fren went to buy, so i not sure how was the aroma is.

Wil said...

haha... korea birthday, perfume, rose n kiss... another two ask ur yobo give u~

叶子 said...

u'r welcm, my dear~
muacks ^^