Friday, July 22, 2011

Is part of my life

To be honest, i am a Harry potter fans since I was standard 5 last time~
It is part of my life, where I am actually growing up with it~
yes, Novel i have the whole series at home *is mandarin ver, not original 1 due to I am not that good in reading eng novel last time*


Watched the last episode, I know, who will die at the end,
I remember when i read the final episode,
My tears dropped when i read till the chapter after the battle *Lupin, Tonks and Fred~
I feel so sad when Fred died in the battle~


yes, i watched it in the cinema, and is like Finally everything ends...
A bit heavy for me after watched it~
Yet is like a piece of my life being took away~


Anyway, I am gonna to watch it later at night~


HARRY POTTER FOREVER~~





p/s: I think i should read the novel from beginning again *although i read it for at least 4 times per book~

No comments: