Sunday, July 03, 2011

The First Beast Fan Meeting Asia Tour

Date:01.07.2011(Friday)
Time:8:30pm-10.30pm
Venue: Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach
Songs: Special ; Soom ; Shock; Beautiful; Rainy Day; Fiction; Oasis; I Like You Mostly; V.I.U

Without long description, I am just gonna to post a summary here~ ^^

I reached Sunway Pyramid at 5pm, walk and eat there 1st, around 7pm only my bro and I walked to the entarance for VIP and VVIP seats.. Is a long queue you can see, all the B2UTY is having the banner, lightstick, and i am quite worry about my seats, scare is too far or to site where can't see them clearly~ No mineral bottles or food can brought into the surf beach *the only thing you can buy there with a higher price where Mineral water 500ml=RM5*

can see rows of chairs infront of the stage and the surrounding there not bad~ Balloons and forms*fill up and you'll get a chance to go up to the stage and play games with the 6 members* are on the seats~ Oh, we found our seat is row 2 of the VIP and is quite near to the middle, YEAH~
The show started on time,around 8.30pm~ The members came inside with the safari car. Of coz all the fans screams when saw them~ I rmb Yoseob and Gikwang is on the same car!

The show had began~ with the 1st song SPECIAL.. everyone get high, shouted~ 
*That moment remind of TVXQ, can feel my heart crumple a bit*

The whole night, DooJoon and GiKwang SMILE all the time *melts* ; YoSeob *i holded my banner and raised it highly in the air,screamed loudly his name* GOSH He is SO SO SO ADORABLE, he is just like a kids,made my eyes cannot take off him during that night; DongWoon is really out of my expected, is FUNNY and HYPER all the night, laughing around, talkative ; the other two members: HyunSeung and JunHyung seem tired and rarely smile the whole night

Game session: I wish i could be the lucky one to pair up with Yoseob. He Hugged, signed and even fanned her while waiting their turn to play the game, He put the towel on her shoulder, hold her hand while walked down the staircase *HE IS SUCH A LOVABLE KIDS*  the 6 lucky girls manage to get a cell phone plus can snap photos with the members~ T^T *Jealous* Every members really taking care of their partner but the less interaction 1 is HyunSeung and JunHyung ~ Bet they were very tired that night.

Bday celebration: 4th July is the leader, DooJoon's bday, Yes, Malaysian B2UTY celebrated for him, sang him Malay and Kor ver of Birthday song *DooJoon Said he celebrated his bday in Malaysia for twice* Yoseob said is secret when the members being asked what present to give their leader~ GiKwang said he will like to gave him a soccer ball since DooJoon likes Soccer so much~

Live: Dance well, Yoseob live is Daebak!!! the performance is awesome~ due to hot weather, they sweat a lot~~ *i hope they can throw the towel they used to the crowds* Encore songs they wore tshird and started to interact with fans~ Yoseob Flying kiss and kiss to the camera *can see the screen* OMG, Killing me~~ GiKwang,DooJoon and DongWoon always come to the left hand side of the stage, where i can see the even closer~ The fans are busy snapping the photos since the are posing around~ no one is on their seats, and some even stand up on the chair to watch them~ *i am the one*

around 10.30pm, the show ends, and the lucky 200 of VVIP seats fans can went up to the stage to have HI and FIVE section with the members~ others, is being go out from the surfbeach~ what happen next, i dun really know~~

We are tired after the show, tired of screaming, shouting, snapping photos,and whatsoever we did over there~ Is a nice memory for me, and really grateful God given the tickets to me as my 21st bday present~

through the pictures, You can see what i see during the wonderful night~
Enjoys ya~~ ^^

 the tickets
 My bro and I
the stage in Lagoon~ view from hotel
Queuing up



While on my seats^^



The show began~~~ *SCREAM*



2nd song-SOOM



Q&A section~


Bday celebration~~ Oppa, Saegilchukahae~



I wan to hear also~~ AHHH~~ CUTEEEEE




The Game section~~


*jealous the lucky 1* ><

My Fav song: RAINY DAY
HyunSeung

GiKwang

YoSeob

DongWoon

DooJoon

JunHyung

Slides Slides FICTION


Encore Section~


OMG THE FLYING KISS OMG







LIKE LIKE LIKE~~ LOVE U SO MUCH!!
HyunSeung, u are skinny ><




Hope all of u enjoy my summary here and of coz the pictures here~
if i got a chance to grab MTV worldstage ticket, i will be see you guys again~~
Unforgettable memories here~~ ^^

No comments: