Monday, June 28, 2010

엄마,사랑해~~

Blogging at night always is the best thing~~
Got that mood, emotions, without anyone disturbing~
So, what i wan to say in this post?

My mum: actually i can feel, you really happy when you meet your Form 6 frenz..
Me: Hm?
Mum: I can feel..Me: So obvious? Ya, i am happy to meet them... But you can't say that i just happy to meet ONLY form 6 frenz.. I used to be miss my form 5 frenz too.. USED TO BE~~
Mum: I understand...

(In my heart, I whispered..)
Me:Everyone seem like not understand me.. Most importantly, you understand, mummy... Really appreciate..
Just something happened and i just cannot take it... Actually since that incident, i change a lot..
coz i cannot let it go.. so, things is happen like that, broken heart can never be recover~

after a while,
Mum: when in university, you feel like want to hear our voice, just miss call me, I will call you back..
(deep inside my heart)
Me:I really feel like to give you a hug, but i scare i will cry...사랑해~~

p/s: Just Sms Suet Chin(my childhood best friend) and we talk a lot~~ thanks dear~~
Medical check up 2morow~~
and LAST DAY for Enopi~~
Wonder, when can i meet my family in Taiping? Cousins, Aunties and Grandparents~


No comments: