Friday, June 11, 2010

Waiting with~~

UPU result haven come out yet..
everyday keep VISITING the website and have a look on it~~
Frustrated...
Should i give up on USM?(wonder wanna send out the appeal letter or not?)

I saw Valerie's tweet:" I hate the fact that i missing everyone"
Same to me here~~
Should i step out and sms them?
Shouldn't? 
In the dark side: Celine, don't.. Why must you do it 1st every time? Can't they sms or contact you 1st?
Bright side: They are busy as you too~~
Dark side: One sms only took few sec,my dear ..
Bright side: You need friends, you're just lonely... You need to give out only you can get the pay back~
Dark side: They 4get you d, you just forget them as well...

STOP THINKING TOO MUCH..But I failed~~


I remembered Li shan told me once:" U need a friend that really can talk to, you need to find him/her... Like me, I found mine~~"
But I failed~~
And girl, did you know that you make me feel touch when you helped me to ask for the appealing thing when USM result is out? Kumawoyo~고마워요

No comments: