Sunday, June 13, 2010

hmm~~ One week time just GONE~~
Upu result haven come out~~SIGH~~
oh ya!!!
I will "sack" my boss after this week.. Muahahhaha..
Quit the boring job FINALLY~~ Looking forward...
World cup season started... hmm of coz FULLY support Dae Han Min Guk here!! Park Jisung, GO GO GO!!!!
okok... what i done this week??
ORDERED wristband!(O.O!!!!)
and?
owh~~ Went to KL to meet my aunty and lovely cousins on wendnesday night~~
I had a wonderful night there(although reached home at 1.30am)
hmm actually on wednesday, my mood actually is like the weather~
getting better when meet my aunty and cousin..
DSC07328
My mood actually like that~~


Saw many NICE high heels and hand bags in Pavillion but have no money~~ T^T
DSC07330
Hey Hey Hey~~ GTR!


Owh.. I found a very nice bar at JW Marriot Hotel.. Very unique.. Hope i can have some drinks there~~
DSC07339
DSC07342
DSC07341
Very Unique isn't it?? I love the decorations~~


Eline and me~~
If i change my image like this, i will being PUNCH by everyone around me~~

I think i will be rushing my works next week~~Get in done!(wish me good luck)
and hmmm~~ all the emotion mix again coz heard that UPU result will be out on 18th.. Some1.. who can tell me is it true??

P/s: Being shocked by Linda in 素直になれなくて ep9~~ Why commit suicide.. T^T~~ owh~~ getting sleepy.. hope i can take a nap later~~ Have a nice day and nice week everyone~~


Dedicate this song to all of the visitor~~ Dozo,minasan~~

No comments: