Thursday, July 01, 2010

Enopi-One Family

Firstly, thanks for Lishan and Uncle Thomas actually asked me to try to work in Enopi..
And REALLY THANKS to Ms YVONNE for giving me a chance to work with her~~

I still remember, b4 to Enopi, i dun really like Kids.. And Seriously I DUN LIKE TEACHING~~ 
I went for the interview and This is the 1st time I met Ms Yvonne..
My 1st impression: This Lady really Beautiful, and is like an Angel.. The way she talked and treat the kids~
After that, I am IN~
Worked with Soon Chia, Lily, Lishan, Shireen, Chitra, Rani~
After that, Mei yee joined in, and Soon Chia Left~~
Mei Kuan joined in, Kym,Louisa~~
Really Good to worked with all of you~~ 

what bout the student? I dun like teach ppl, especially kids.. 
But enopi changed me after that~
Students here are SO ADORABLE~~
Although not ALWAYS.. 
I just LOVE them in others words~
Lastly, i am gonna miss all of you~~ Farewell~~



P/s: just got the news of Park Yong~Ha committed suicide~~ RIP,Yong Ha~~ 

No comments: