Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy weeks

from 21.06.10 till 23.06.10
Anyeong chingu~~
Hmm.. Guess so will be a BUSY week~~
Just now went to settle my University document at Bank Islam and also my IC.. HHAve to renew.. I get all those done in 1 hour! Rushing like hell...
(my IC photo will be with my messy hair~)

Busy packing, I started to put whatever thing that i REMEMBER inside the luggage~~
Daddy:"You thought u going somewhere to travel ke?"
Mummy:" Don't forget... And that..."
I am so worry i dun have enuf arms/hands to help me hold...

Oh ya!
another funny things is.. My daddy forget i was in ACS for form 6..
Morning, Daddy called:" Hey, did u take ur STPM cert?"
Me:"haven..Now u in school?"
Daddy:"Ya,I wanted to c ur Pengetua to sign on the saksi column..So, I help u to take, k?"
Me:"Ok..take.. take.."

Few hours later, I called back..
Me:"So daddy, u took d?"
Daddy:"actually i mistaken.. i thought u study Form 6 in Bukit Kuda.."

SWT~~ =.=!!!!


anyway, i went to c my upcoming new house ^^ (poor thing is i will be enter U and seldom can sleep in my NEW ROOM~~) T^T



And few Enopi Tutors, (che.. only me, shan and lily plus our lovely Ms Yvonne) had a small farewell at Rakuzen, Subang~~ few random photos taken~~


I love this salad~~

haow Jumbo maki compare to normal maki~~ REALLY HUGE~~

walked in the empire shopping mall after that and saw! 2pm cola bottle!! faster buy it~~ ^^



p/s;lazy update the blog~~

No comments: