Monday, June 28, 2010

from 24th till 27th JUNE 2010

I really blur and dunno what i busy with~~
stuck in many things to my luggage and will be 5 bags overall..
bought baju kurung, formal shirts and got some aunty's style formal skirt from my MUM.. haiz..

what else?
received my brother's fren 2pm - singles...
content inside is really AWESOME!!!! 
DSC07383
Back
DSC07382
Front Cover

Few khunnie's pages are taken~~^^
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, KHUN!!!!
DSC07423
DSC07408
DSC07389


finished my pinky alaska mint and started the lemon flavor~~
DSC07352
last 2 tablets~~~

Meet Emily on 26th,sat noon, really awesome~~
and dear thanks for ur advance bday present~~ T^T appreciate it so much~~
ya~~ the pinky peach really nice.. (peach=Junsu)
and Alexis blueberry cheese cake,tiramisu are fantastic! XD
dunno when will meet again,dear~~
DSC07460

DSC07463

OH MY GOD SUN!!!!! I LOVE the present that you gave me, dear..
DSC07465
front
DSC07468
back

Night, met form 6 frenz at Esso Mamak.. Nice to have a gathering like that..
thanks to the Boss: Zhen Yi ... ^^(free 2 cups of lemon tea for me)
I really getting blur after EeLien's explanation on some rules in U~~ ah~~ headache!!!
DSC07454
how sad, korea lost.. 2-1...
Support Korea team!!!!! HWAITING!

p/s:anythings i missed out? Bought locks for hostel purpose...
electrical jug kettle...
etc etc.. never END~~
oh ya! dedicated a new song from Super Junior-VICTORY KOREA!!!!
Korea Hwaiting! 

No comments: