Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hate that

I hate that nervous feeling..
I can feel the pressure compress my heart and really hard to breath~~
I can't change anything, or make anything difference..
Wait is the only way~~
Hope will be a good result for everyone..
Yorobun, HWAITING~~

p/s:Song that makes me feel Genki these few days,
hope can cheer all of you here~~

So,I'm Loving you
1st version- By JYJ (of coz i love this version)


2nd ver- By all the stars-include JYJ,Rain(Bi),Big Bang,Ji Sung,Song Seung Hoon,Kang Ji Wan, Park Youngha



So,which 1 are u prefer? 
and good luck all my Form 6 friends~~

Oh ya.. FIFA world Cup 2010, almost every result is UNEXPECTED~
Make me surprise...
Don't you think so?
England and America,
north Korea and Brazil
Spain and Switzerland
Portugal  and Cote d Ivoire(did i spelt wrong?)
Germany and Australia(4-0) omg
Japan and Cameroon
Italy and Paraguay

Anyway, ASIA countries really improves lots.. 2day match: Korea vs Agentina~~ 
Can Park Jisung  make another Miracles?
I believe you can do it,HWAITING!

No comments: