Friday, April 15, 2011

The two days with them~

14/11/11 Thursday Night
Teluk Cempedak

The night where we finished lab test~
The night where we share the truth among each others
TC really brings a lot of memories~

Poor thing Ivy have to squeeze with me on my single bed the whole night due to her roommates locked the door~ Aigooo~~ funniest thing is HuiAnn tot is Ivy was Camie~~ XD

I slept at 4am~~ and worry for my 2 friends~~
thinking why~~ haiz~~

P/s: the ikan bakar is damn expansive!!! Pocket bleeding ah~~

P/s/s: I still keeping the secret ~~ Thank goodness~~




15/11/11 Friday
 Gambang Water Park

Special thanks to William for fetching 10 of us~~
and really thanks to Ivy, WenQi, JiaHan, BanLin for taking care of me*kept remind me to cover my ear
They are worry me more than myself.. ^^ thanks guys~~

No long description here but some photos~

too bad I cannot play this~~
Love the WAVE!!! But I just can sit there and watch ppl play splash splash~~

The group! 

I enjoyed ranking everyone by see who bounce the highest~

Not bad, I am fair!! (cheh ~perasan~~)

The kids that attract us~
Pathetic thing is Jia Han Scared him~~ :(

The God with Meisoon!! 
Like the expression he made~~ XD

The guys are repeating the same pose ==!!!



Some snap shot of 3 of us~~


LASTLY, OUR GROUP PHOTOS
Ban Lin as photographer

Liangyit as photographer~

The end of the day, I got sun burn around neck~~ I think is because of I forget to apply sun block on my neck ah~~ T^T

P/s: Ryan= Meisoon's life Guard~ ^^

3 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

Only wen qi... He keep repeat only,like av1 don noe... Swt... Take a good care on urself la... I going alone,T.T,pity... Lol...

Isaac Tan said...

Btw... Nice day... Really enjoy it... Thanks...

Celine Foo said...

lol~~ Jia han and Ryan also repeated the same pose la~~ swt~~

Lonely lo.. hahhaha~ i also goin back alone~~pity me also~~

i shall thanks to you guys~~ ^^

You enjoy pulling us?? hahahha