Friday, April 08, 2011

Family

My parents went back to hometown for Ching Ming 
and dad called me just now, talked to me and tell me they reached Taiping~
He passed the phone to my grandpa,
my grandma
and I feel like crying at that moment~
I miss them a lot~
I miss them badly~

Hung up the phone and my dad send me this via mms~

this was taken during chinese new year~
My family photos~
End up with moody~ haiz~~

P/s: My gang going to KL for a day trip~ not planning to join them, guess, 2moro will be a lonely day~
Shall do my report and assignment 2moro since outing canceled~ :(
And i shall control my stomach * i think i gain weight again~~ Sad~~

2 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

Oi... I also lonely le...T.T
So sad,no outing this week... Aiz... Btw,can feel that both of u(miss ivy n miss celine) are not in good condition... Well,don think too much,fight back,gonna be alright soon... I believe in both of u... ^.^

Celine Foo said...

hmm.. condition not that good~~