Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the smile belongs to you~

Secret Garden ep 16

Choi Woo Young smile to Yoon Seul
Yes, that smile warm my heart~

Thinking, everyone should find someone that smile for you~
Smile that makes you feel warm,
and makes you strong~

I prefer to smile to everyone that I care~
I hope people can feel the warmness from my smile~

P/s:2moro is my last day of the sem two~~ super fast huh~~ should tidy up my messy emotions~ no mater family problem, academics or complication problem~

1 comment:

Isaac Tan said...

So many problems in the same time??? U sure bo... Anyway,take care o... I think u noe what is the most important problems to settle 1st... Don't be stress,don pressure urself too much as well,no god here but u have urself,just a smile,u can get over it... I believe in u... Take care...