Friday, April 08, 2011

hide or seek?

Some people are hiding themselves~ the real one~
But once they get to know each others, they started to expose the real side of himself or herself~
I am glad that yesterday, went out with my classmates
and it seem we getting know each other more~
some chitchat at TC~
yes, is nice ^^

I know all of us really pressure these few days,
especially we had our thermo test,
and i can see everyone cannot sleep well,
putting many efforts in order to score the best they can during the test~
hope to see everyone's smile again~

Guys, we are doin very well~ I am proud of all of you~
Hwaiting!!!

p/s: a bit disappointment to someone~ hope she doesn't mean it~ 
Hope Ivy will be ok soon~
Hope I also will be ok soon~~ * doin too much that not i planned yesterday*

No comments: