Saturday, April 23, 2011

Random of study week

Study week, suppose to study,*ya study with sleepiness
2day my crazy gang went to ate pizza as dinner in Kuantan~
I had choose not to follow them *erm, with a bit regretful 
Due to my proceed of study is not that good *especially EM

 my study plan~

Shoulder pain without any reasons or undefined causes~
Getting panic day by day, and i m calming myself everyday with drama*EXCUSES

Oh, some of my crazy friends went to TC for sunrises~

random random random~~ as topic~
Study hard people~~ Hwaiting~
Good Luck~~


p/s: Eline missed the chance to watch Justin Bieber live *she entered hospital due to allergy to medicine~
Guess she is very sad~~

Hope She feel better after talk to me on that night for 2 hours ++
She tried very hard to control the tears,
I know~ I understand~~

Surprisingly,he told me his complicated past~
hope he feel better too~~

Proudly Introduce
My new new roommates*erm bed mates as well, we sharing bed actually~
Mr Donald~~ XD



“我不知道该准备些什么给你吃,因为你一回来我就每一样都想煮给你吃~”
好感动/温馨的一句话~
其实 ,无论你煮什么,我都会吃的~
妈,我爱你~

No comments: