Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aigooo~~ All CRAZY

RM300 for rock zone, I'll Just take that, and forcing myself to reach Stadium Negara earlier~~
what to do? VIP is RM 800 with the privileges of signing and photography session with each member..
If i take tat, i will eat grass for thee whole month d.,. Really Money Sucker...
Some of the frenz planned to stay overnight too...  
No No, I wont do that~ I will just rent a taxi to reach there as early as possible..My plan~~I hope won't be too far from the stage~~


P/s: Actually i am telling myself, "Celine, u able to c them, actually consider LUCKY.." although i'm frustrated and disappointed when heard the price of VIP~~This moment,I really scare for the camping on friday... Ivy advised me to bring some bread go there, coz she said I won't have appetite to eat the food with flies flying here and there~~

No comments: