Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Camp TanGo

3days 2nights camp is just over.. I had given out many of my 1st time for this camp.. XD
such as??
-stung by bee during the 1st night(my finger swollen like a sausage the next day but luckily the faci brought me to clinic nearby to get injection)
-camping at the seaside-and lake(so wonderful can c the sunrise)
-cooking(i not really cook in the camp, helped the rest a little, but unfortunately end up, due to not enough of food, many of us-especially who involved in cooking, had to eat bread)
-stay overnight(i slept total less than 5 hours during 3 days-1st night, almost stay awake the whole night outside the camp, watching the guys play war games and chit chatting~~ XD, 2nd night, sleep 4 hours, because I found that beside the lake is COLD than the seaside~~ Y ah?? weird~~)
-din bath during the camp(EWE~~~so dirty)
-most peaceful camp i ever been before(most of us sleep all the time-really less activities, most probably too many participant and they can't manage well)
-nightwalking(sorry steph, my group member step on u~~ XD)
-carried mosquitoes repellent all the time(scare the mosquitoes bites and left marks there, the marks takes 1 month only can recover, best examples will be my roommates)
-can mix well with my group members although i just get to know their name(we Talked a lot!) 
-no Hp or money with me during 3 days XD

P/s: this is just sum up for the camp, and appreciate what Sher, Steph and Wendy did when i got the bee stung~~ Thanks ya..
 and GOOD news!! Celine is goin to JYJ showcase on 17 Oct!! Hooray!! countdown 12 days more.. XDD
and and many assignments plus revision have to complete this weeks.. will die soon~ >< ah~~ I NEED A BREAK!!!!!

Lastly dedicate to all of u a new songs of SHINee ~Hello뮤직비디오~
Anyeong,yorobun~~ XD
Gonna addicted to this song ~~ XD

No comments: